Grocery Web Developer Builds Bilingual Grocery Website with Employee Portal, Dynamic Forms and Information Gathering Systems
Grocery Web Developer, Southeast Media, a marketing and communications firm serving grocers, developed a bilingual grocery website complete with an employee portal, dynamic forms and information gathering systems for Sellers Bros grocery store. Today, many grocers are using technology to produce better outcomes with fewer resources.
The grocery website is a vital business tool that enhances a grocers overall business objectives. “’Reducing costs and doing more with less’ is a phrase too familiar with executives today,” says Gregg Parnell, CEO and President for Southeast Media. He adds, “To satisfy our grocer’s needs, we developed a fully functional grocery website.”
The main features are listed below.
• First, the grocery website offers bilingual capabilities, announcing the grocer’s news and special events in English and Spanish.
• Second, the grocery website incorporates an email collection tool, enabling the retailer to use email to communicate with shoppers.
• Third, the grocery website employs an employee portal to facilitate internal communications on a 24/7/365 basis, which also reduces print and distribution costs.
• Fourth, using dynamic forms, the grocery website allows for automated email notifications to the administrator as well as the shopper, and provides a database to sort and organize data.
• Fifth, the grocery website gathers tracking information to determine the shoppers’ points of interest.
• Sixth, the grocery website complies with accessibility standards to accommodate the blind and sight-impaired consumer.
“As a grocery web developer, we develop grocery websites for our clients that improve customer acquisition and retention,” adds Parnell. “A powerful grocery website increases a grocer’s productivity, improves efficiencies and increases reach while reducing wastes.”
About Southeast Media
Grocery Web Developer: Southeast Media is a leading provider of integrated marketing and communication solutions including print media and online services to the retail industry. By combining traditional marketing with online marketing, Southeast Media helps retailers and grocery store client-partners gain a competitive advantage. For four consecutive years, Southeast Media has been added to Inc. Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S” and has been ranked in the Houston Business Journal’s Book of Lists. For information about Southeast Media and Grocery Website Development, visit www.southeastmediatexas.com or call 713-676-1661.
Tags: Grocery Web Developer, Grocery Website, Grocery Web Services
- Contact Information
- Michelle Wicmandy
- Marketing Director
- Southeast Media
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.