Canon U.S.A. Displays Award-Winning imageFORMULA Scanning And imageCLASS Multifunction Products At The 2011 ICBA National Convention And Techworld
Company Will Display Latest Technologies and Solutions at the Independent Community Bankers of America Canon Booth, #107
SAN DIEGO, CA, – Showcasing high-level document scanning devices and multifunction printers, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging, will display its line of award-winning imageFORMULA and imageCLASS solutions at the 2011 Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) National Convention and Techworld in San Diego, CA, the largest gathering of community bankers in America. Attendees will experience Canon’s imageCLASS and imageFORMULA products and solutions, capable of providing financial organizations with reliable, budget-friendly and accurate solutions at the Canon U.S.A., booth (#107). Also on display is the newly announced Canon imageFORMULA CR-80 Compact Check Transport.
“As the leading voice of community bankers, the ICBA National Convention and Techworld is the most suitable forum to bring Canon products and solutions to the forefront of this market.” said Jim Rosetta, vice president and general manager, Imaging Systems Group, Canon U.S.A. “With Canon’s line of imageFORMULA and imageCLASS products, we seek to provide community bankers with more streamlined and secure workflows to better meet the needs of their customers.”
Canon will have a variety of its award-winning devices on display during this year’s show, including:
* imageFORMULA CR-80 Compact Check Transport: The new CR-80 is a compact, easy-to-use solution to decentralize payment processing from the first point of presentment to settlement. It is perfect for processing checks and related small documents in low-volume front-counter teller and merchant / remote deposit capture (RDC) applications. It offers high-quality scanning, at speeds of up to 80 cpm,i in color, black-and-white and grayscale, and features Fine Text Filtering for sharper image capture and better OCR accuracy. It also combines MICR reading with OCR processing (MOCR) to ensure highly-accurate MICR data capture. The CR-80 is scheduled to ship later this year.
* imageFORMULA CR-190i High Volume Check Transport: The CR-190i provides a high-performance, reliable payment processing platform that delivers Canon’s extraordinary image quality in an efficient, countertop design. It is ideal for use in back office / branch capture and remittance / lockbox processing applications by banks, credit unions, utilities and other companies that handle large volumes of checks. The CR-190i can scan up to 190 double-sided cpmii, at up to 300 dpi, while simultaneously reading Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) data.
* imageFORMULA P-150 “Scan-tini” Personal Document Scanner: The P-150’s compact size and ease-of-use is ideal for use by “road warriors” and office users in general-purpose distributed document scanning applications, as well as check scanning in remote deposit capture applications. Measuring 11-inches long, 3.7-inches wide, 1.6-inches high and weighing just over two pounds, the P-150 redefines the minimum dimensions of a document scanner with automatic document feeder.
Canon will also display a variety of its imageCLASS products including:
* imageCLASS MF5880dn Multifunction Printer: The Canon imageCLASS MF5880dn is outfitted with cost-saving tools such as all-mode auto duplex functionality, energy-saving technologies and Department ID Management, which enables banks to set limits on who can use the machine and how much they can print, copy or scan. The MF5880dn also supports advanced, but simple-to-use communication workflows such as scan to email and scan to network for financial institutions looking to improve internal business processes.
* imageCLASS MS8350Cdn Multifunction Printer: The Canon Color imageCLASS MF8350Cdn laser printer is a compact, easy-to-use solution, perfect for banks, credit unions and workgroups in larger financial institutions. This multifunction (print, scan, copy and fax) device features print speeds up to 21 pages per minute (ppm) for letter-sized output, advanced color imaging technologies, automatic duplexing and fax forwarding (to help prevent confidential documents from ending up in the wrong hands).
* imageCLASS LBP6650dn Multifunction Printer: The Canon imageCLASS LBP6650dn delivers large-office network capabilities in an affordable, compact package. It boasts print speeds of up to 35 pages-per-minute (ppm) for letter-sized output, and delivers Quick First Prints in approximately 6 seconds. iii The unit offers a large paper handling of up to 250 pages in a front-loading cassette and provides duplex output for printing professional-quality documents. With support for PCL 5e/6 and PS3 (emulated), the LBP6650dn supports most industry-specific document and program management software.
Further demonstrating the versatility and compatibility of its image capture devices, Canon U.S.A will feature solutions from two partners, Star Micronics, showing its FPV-10 Thermal Receipt Printer and Integrated Media Management (IMM), showing its Check 21 teller capture software, running in conjunction with the Canon CR-80 Check Transport.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), a top patent holder of technology, ranked fourth overall in the U.S. in 2010†, with global revenues of more than US $45 billion and is listed as number six in the computer industry on Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies 2010 list. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. At Canon, we care because caring is essential to living together in harmony. Founded upon a corporate philosophy of Kyosei – “all people, regardless of race, religion or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future” – Canon U.S.A. supports a number of social, youth, educational and other programs, including environmental and recycling initiatives. Additional information about these programs can be found at www.usa.canon.com/kyosei. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company’s RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.