Business Apps May Not Work As Well As Text Marketing
Deal Text (dealtext.net), a text marketing company located near Duluth, MN is claiming that business apps donít work as well as text message marketing, and is willing to prove it with a 30 day free trial.
According to Deal Text owner, Russell Checchin, Ēthe reason why business apps donít work as well as text message marketing is because of a few things:
1. Business apps are made for smart phones, and although smart phones are the trend for the future, not everyone has one, and in the future they still wont be used by every cell user.
2. Customers have to download an app, and if it requires bar code scanning, they have to download a bar code reader.
3. Customers have to look for an app in their phones, if they even thinking about it.Ē
Checchin continues: ĒThe benefits that text marketing has over apps are:
1. Every cell phone is capable of receiving text messages.
2. The message is instant and 98% of text messages are read within 20 min of receiving it.
3. One can send bar codes via text message and track the advertising.
4. Businesses will not leave any customers out like they would with an app.Ē
Text message marketing is done by customers sending a specific business chosen keyword text message to a short code and then they are subscribed for future messages.
Businesses can use these subscribers as leads in many forms, and manage them from a web based back office that is very easy to use.
Deal Text is there every step of the way to help businessís succeed.
- Contact Information
- Russell Checchin
- Deal Text
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.