Today’s Bride Ultimate January 2011 Bridal Shows
“If you’re a bride-to-be, the place to be is the fabulous bridal show.” For over 20 years, these words have symbolized the heart and soul of wedding planning in Northeast Ohio.
Thousands of newly engaged brides-to-be are showing off their sparkling diamond engagement rings received over the holidays; now it’s time for them to start planning their wedding with Today’s Bride’s 21st annual January Bridal Shows.
As an Akron, Ohio-based publication devoted to helping future brides plan their weddings since 1989, Today’s Bride is proud to deliver their gigantic bridal extravaganza in a city near you! Sponsored by American Commodore Tux, Christopher Norris Photography, Miller’s Party Rental, Memory Productions, and UnlimtedTrips.com, engaged couples will be given the chance to meet with over 150 wedding businesses to plan the wedding of their dreams! Not only will they be able to meet with more than 150 professionals each weekend, but they’ll get a chance to see up to 5 bridal fashion shows and win thousands of dollars in prizes!
The largest wedding planning event in Ohio will take place in two cities–
Sunday January 9, 2011
John S. Knight Center
77 E. Mill St. Downtown Akron, OH
Sat. & Sun., January 15 & 16, 2011
One I-X Center Drive Cleveland, OH
This year the Cleveland bridal show at the IX Center will be held two days! On Saturday January 15th the doors will be open from 4:00-8:00pm with a fashion show at 5:00pm. The Sunday January 9th and January 16th bridal shows will be open form 10:00-5:00pm with FOUR bridal fashion shows at 11:00, 12:30, 2:00 and 3:30. Today’s Bride fashion shows are known for their diverse selection in the latest wedding fashions. From bridal gowns and tuxedos, to flower girl dresses, accessories and wedding attire for not only the bridesmaids but the mothers-of as well—Today’s Bride fashion shows have everything the bridal party needs for the perfect wedding. Along with fashion show entertainment, over 150 professional wedding businesses will be on hand to assist every bride-to-be in their decision making process and to answer any last minute questions. With photographers, videographers, caterers, musicians, disc jockeys, and several other service providers to assist up-and-coming brides, Today’s Bride bridal shows provide the highest form of assistance for planning a wedding—and that’s not all!
Today’s Bride Shows also Feature:
• Gallery Of Reception Table Ideas- The latest trends in table decorating ideas for 2010 will be available on display for those brides who want to spice up their receptions. Showcasing beautifully unique centerpieces, china, chairs, linens, and several other items, this area will blow your creativity sky high!
• Limousine Row- An open-door inspection with several local limousine companies will be available for all bridal show attendees who are interested in making a signature entrance for their wedding.
• Cake Design Showroom- Over 50 of the best wedding cake designs from the area’s premiere bakeries and decorators will be on site at the Cake Design Showroom.
• Portrait Gallery- See award winning photographs on display!
• Seminar Stage – Scheduled throughout the day, listen as wedding professionals demonstrate their service and explain the important things to consider when choosing services for your wedding.
• Ultimate Man Cave - If the man of the house has been longing to have free reign in a space all his own, then Remodel Ohio’s Ultimate Man Cave feature is sure to spur that inner masculinity. Get the latest in basement remodeling ideas to create that ultimate man cave complete with game room, bar and home theatre. Receive a Two-For-One ticket for the Remodel Ohio Home Improvement Show when you visit the Ultimate Man Cave at the Today’s Bride Show January 15-16, 2011 at the IX Center.
Finally, every registered bride will receive a free copy of Today’s Bride Magazine (while supplies last) and an opportunity to win an all-inclusive paid vacation courtesy of UnlimtedTrips.com. One all-inclusive Sandos Mexican vacation, Including airfare, will be given away each weekend, so make sure to attend both shows and increase your chances of winning!. Buy tickets online and receive a free subscription to Brides Magazine.
Admission is $10 per person. Parking at the I-X Center is $8. Pre-register today by calling Today’s Bride Magazine’s 24 hour bridal show hotline: 330-670-9545 (Akron) or 216-393-5677 (Cleveland). For faster service, pre-register online at www.todaysbride.com and receive a $3 admission discount. Buy your tickets online and save an additional 50%! Fashions, fun, fabulous prizes and savings are waiting at Today’s Bride Shows, so be sure to take part in the biggest day of 2010!
- Contact Information
- Colleen Ahern
- Office Manager
- Today’s Bride
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.