Advanced Body Sculpting Institute Seeks Liposuction Case Study Patients
Denver-(November 30, 2010)-The Denver office of Advanced Body Sculpting Institute, global leader in training cosmetic surgeons on the latest liposuction and fat transfer techniques, announced today that they need case study patients, who are excited to be utilized as examples, for hands on surgical training at dramatically discounted rates. Case study procedures are led by world class surgeons including the U.S pioneer of Vaser Assisted Hi Definition Liposculpture (Vaser Hi Def) and SmartLipo Hi Def, Dr. John A. Millard.
Led by the distinguished team of Dr. John Millard and Dr. David Bradway, Advanced Body Sculpting (ABS) Institute in Denver, Colorado is seeking a few enthusiastic women and men who are interested in improving their physique through innovative body sculpting procedures. Dedicated to educating physicians on a global scale, the ABS Institute provides training and hands on application of the most advanced body sculpting principles and procedures. ABS Institute boasts training facilities all over the world and is the premier educational facility of its kind.
ABS Institute in Denver, CO is seeking a few individuals qualified to participate as case study patients for upcoming educational training sessions. Individuals may qualify if they:
• Are 10-20 pounds overweight
• Have unwanted fat deposits
• Are willing to have 3 or more doctors training on this procedure participate in the surgery. (a surgeon with extensive experience in the procedure will closely supervise the surgery)
• Are willing to pay to cover operating room, anesthesia and pre/post-operative care starting at $1500
• Are willing to have the surgery on a Saturday or Sunday in the South Denver Area
• Are willing to come to South Denver for a medical and physical examination
• Are 18 or over, non-smoker and in good health
• Are willing to have surgery in early 2011
Participants selected for the study will have the opportunity to undergo one of these new and innovative body shaping and slimming procedures. Performed by a leader in the industry and ABS faculty member, selected participants will undergo the treatment at significantly reduced pricing. All follow-up procedures and consultations are included.
If you think you may be a candidate and are interested in being part of this important case study, please do not hesitate - participants are selected on a first-come basis.
- Contact Information
- Chris Oertel
- ABSI Coordinator
- Advanced Body Sculpting Institute
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.