Five steps to keep that holiday feeling
Winter has arrived…Time to start planning the next holiday.
Airport parking company Airparks has come up with some helpful tips to make holiday plans run smoothly.
1. Take advantage of Airparks’ Return Greet service costing from £50.92 for eight days. Airparks customers can have their car brought to the terminal when they return from holiday and head home straightaway. This is particularly helpful for families, travellers with a lot of kit or those who have a late return flight.
2. Have the car cleaned. Airparks now offers a package, which combines airport parking with a car wash - price from £35.92 for eight days plus a wash. Come home to a clean car and one less chore to do.
3. Book an airport lounge. A survey by the Institute of Leadership and Management in July 2010 found that it takes nearly three days into the holiday before we feel relaxed. With eighteen per cent citing the reason for feeling stressed as spending hours travelling with the family.
Cut down on the stress of the journey by booking in to an airport lounge before your flight – All the family can benefit from a break and the chance to recharge their batteries – with airport lounge costing from £15 per person.
4. Keep the holiday spirit on your return. One of the best parts of a holiday is the food, so make some holiday meals at home. Whip up a tasty pasta dish, a curry or paella. See http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/paella_7100 for a paella recipe.
5. Print off holiday photos and show them to family and friends - a perfect opportunity to relive the fun times. If you cant print them yourself then most photo sites like Flickr, Kodak Gallery and Nikon offer print services.
Read more: How to Print Holiday Photos Like a Pro | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5781233_print-holiday-pictures-like-pro.html#ixzz16C590RZq
Notes to editors:
For the full report on the survey by the Institute of Leadership and Management visit
For information on the Airparks Return Greet service visit http://www.airparks.co.uk/airparks-return-greet.html
For information on Airparks’ car valeting service visit
What our customers say:
“I had to write to you to express my thanks at the way I was treated by your company, resulting from the delay I incurred when stranded in Portugal. I was told that would not be charged for the excess and I picked up the car last night and they had even washed it for me, at no extra charge. It was refreshing to find in Airparks that I was dealing with a company with integrity and compassion. It was, as the saying goes, a pleasure to do business with you"
“I just wanted to thank you and your staff for the superb service that you provided during my extended stay at the Luton site. The site is easy to get to and the online booking and reviews are excellent. I especially wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for waiving the extra charges that we would have inccured due to the flight delays caused by the volcanic eruption in Iceland. In this day and age, it is hard to find a business that did not try to fleece their customers while they were down. It is very refreshing to see the response you have shown and put their customers first.”
“I would just like to express my gratitude for the fantastic service received following my delayed flight on return from Cyprus. My flight was delayed by five days. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that you did not charge for the extra days. I will of course be recommending you to everyone I speak to and will definitely be using you again when I need airport parking. Thanks again.”
• Airparks offer a Best Price Guarantee; find the same parking cheaper and we’ll match the price or refund the difference.
• Save up to 60% on gate rates.
• Parking charges start at just £2.49 per day.
• Airparks make arrangements for 750,000 customers every year.
• Internet bookings at www.airparks.co.uk.
• Airparks car parks at Gatwick, Birmingham, Luton, Cardiff, East Midlands, Glasgow and Newcastle.
• All Airparks car parks are secured and Park Mark accredited.
• Airparks Services Ltd has also been Quality Assured to ISO 9001 2008 for secured airport parking and passenger transfer services, an achievement we are very proud of.
• Each Airparks car park has a 24hr reception, open all year round, and offers frequent transfer bus services to the airport terminal.
• Return Greet, Meet and Greet and car wash services available at most Airparks car parks.
Airparks is the UK’s biggest off airport parking provider, offering over 28,000 car parking spaces close to seven UK airports. Pre-book and Save with Airparks – we offer a best price guarantee as well as being Proud to Park your car.
To book online go to www.airparks.co.uk or call 0871 360 2695
- Contact Information
- Helen Gillilan
- PR Manager
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.