David Duggan Watches Reveals Tips On How to Choose a Used Rolex Watch
Rolex watches are the height of luxury and have been known for their exceptional craftsmanship since Rolex were first founded in 1905. The world’s single largest luxury watch brand, a timepiece from Rolex is a symbol of prestige and performance. For over a century, it has been one of the coveted watches in the world. Rolex watches are often associated with the world’s elite from politicians to Hollywood stars and royalty.
Buying a Rolex is a major investment and so it’s important consumers take the time to do their research and really think about what they are looking for. There are more than 35 different styles of Rolex to choose from; the points below are designed to get consumers thinking about what they want from their Rolex watch before a purchase.
Firstly, they must decide on the aesthetics that are important to them. The watch strap or bracelets are available in steel, gold, platinum or embellished with diamonds. Whilst Rolex watch faces come with a design or in a variety of colours including white, black, blue, pink and gold.
There are nine different Rolex collections, designed to reflect a certain spirit and personality. Shoppers must think about what they want their Rolex watch to say about them and what their primary purpose for wearing the watch is. The nine Rolex collections are:
• DateJust: a classic watch for those who want timeless elegance
• Day-Date: the leader’s watch, chosen by the world’s elite and the essence of luxury
• Daytona: the driver’s watch, for those for a passion for driving and elegance
• Deepsea: a diver’s watch, for those who endeavour to push the boundaries further
• Explorer: known as the pioneer’s watch, for those with a spirit of adventure
• GMT-Master II: the traveller’s watch, for professionals who travel the world
• Milgauss: for those with a passion for the worlds of science and discovery
• Submariner: a diver’s watch, for professionals with a taste for style and the deep
• Yacht-Master: for professionals who sail the world and those whose passion for innovation knows no limit
Finally, shoppers must determine their budget, but regardless of what they spend, they will walk away with an elegant and elite timepiece that reflects their style and personality.
For more information and advice on buying or selling a pre-owned Rolex watch visit, www.daviddugganwatches.co.uk or call 020 7491 1675.
- Contact Information
- David Duggan
- Business Owner
- David Duggan Watches
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.