New Trekking Website Launched
Trekking is growing in popularity and new website www.trekkinglife.com has been launched in response.
It is an irony noted by many commentators, and delighted in by many satirists, that popular travel destinations once considered adventurous are rendered unadventurous in short order by virtue of the hordes of travelers flocking there to seek adventure.
As such young travelers are increasingly heard to complain that previously adventurous destinations such as Thailand have become overrun by tourists.
At the same time increasingly uncertain economic times has resulted in a growing number of people looking for a cost effective pastime that also allows them to travel, have adventure, learn and escape from everyday life.
Coupled together these two trends have resulted in a surge of popularity in adventure travel such as trekking and hiking.
Trekking as a pastime has many advantages such as
- It is mostly done in spectacular and beautiful locations.
- Participants go to places and have experiences that few others have.
- It costs very little money. Usually the principal cost is the journey to the starting off point - in other words a plane ticket.
- Physically it can be done by the great majority of people and the trek can easily be adjusted to the fitness level of the participant.
- It builds physical fitness in a non competitive way.
- It allows people to get closer to nature and to completely get away from everyday life.
- It promotes understanding of other cultures
- It can be done on-the-fly whilst doing other traveling, by going on a guided trek
- While specialists equipment is not required, there is plenty of specialist equipment to acquire, use and enjoy.
In response to this the new website www.TrekkingLife.com website seeks to promote and encourage this pastime.
The website features
- Latest trends, such as new hiking trails being established
- Opinions on the latest trekking trends
- Review of trekking destinations
- First hand stories and tales
- Gear reviews and recommendations
- Comments and feedback from readers
- Contact Information
- Liam Alexander
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.