Gemalto Awarded 2010 Latin America Leadership Award from Frost & Sullivan
Sao Paulo, Brazil - Gemalto, the world leader in digital security, today announced that it has received the 2010 Latin America Competitive Strategy Leadership Award from leading analyst firm Frost & Sullivan. This award recognizes Gemalto’s accomplishments and superior command of growth, innovation and leadership.
For the Competitive Strategy Leadership Award, Frost & Sullivan used several criteria to benchmark Gemalto’s performance against key competitors:
* Leverage of Competitive Intelligence: Research found Gemalto to be strongly engaged in understanding each market’s dynamics regarding geography and vertical technology.
* Execution of Competitive Strategy: Frost & Sullivan said that Gemalto investments in R&D reinforce the company’s commitment to delivering high quality solutions and cutting edge technology.
* Impact on Market Share: Research found Gemalto to be the leader in its core markets.
* Competitive Brand Positioning: Frost & Sullivan determined that Gemalto is delivering consistent and effective brand positioning across product lines and differentiating itself through localized marketing strategy.
* Impact on Customer Satisfaction/Value: According to Frost & Sullivan, “Gemalto has taken measures to develop a deeper relation with its customers.”
“Our unique and rigorous approach to research provides a 360 degree view of industry challenges and key trends, and found Gemalto to have a proven ability to deliver excellence and best practices as a leader in digital security for Latin America,” said Frost & Sullivan Industry Manager, Marcelo Kawanami. “We hope that this recognition will inspire, influence and impact customers, investors and employees alike.”
“This recognition from Frost & Sullivan validates our commitment to the Latin America region. It is our goal to always be close to our customers, and provide superior levels of technology, service and support across the region,” said Eric Megret-Dorne, Senior Vice President, Latin America.
Gemalto (Euronext NL 0000400653 GTO) is the world leader in digital security with 2009 annual revenues of €1.65 billion, and over 10,000 employees operating out of 75 offices, research and service centers in 41 countries.
Gemalto is at the heart of our evolving digital society. The freedom to communicate, travel, shop, bank, entertain, and work—anytime, anywhere—has become an integral part of what people want and expect, in ways that are convenient, enjoyable and secure.
Gemalto delivers on the growing demands of billions of people worldwide for mobile connectivity, identity and data protection, credit card safety, health and transportation services, e-government and national security. We do this by supplying to governments, wireless operators, banks and enterprises a wide range of secure personal devices, such as subscriber identification modules (SIM), Universal Integrated Circuit Card (UICC) in mobile phones, smart banking cards, smart card access badges, electronic passports and USB tokens for online identity protection. Moreover Gemalto delivers on emerging applications related to the ‘Internet of things’ by supplying wireless modules and machine identification modules (MIM) for machine-to-machine communication. To complete these solutions we also provide software, systems and services to help our customers achieve their goals.
As the use of Gemalto’s software and secure devices increases with the number of people interacting in the digital and wireless world, the company is poised to thrive over the coming years.
For more information please visit www.gemalto.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.