Southern California Catastrophic Injury Attorneys Are Ensuring That Clients Receive Proper Compensation for Damages of an Injury.
Ball & Roberts’, a civil trial law firm, is taking special pride in offering professional legal advice and unwavering representation to clients and their families who have suffered a catastrophic injury.
PASADENA, Calif., October 29, 2010 — The catastrophic injury attorneys at Ball & Roberts (http://www.pasadenalaw.com ) are an experienced team of trial lawyers working alongside independent investigators, medical professionals, and rehabilitation experts. If a family member has suffered a catastrophic injury, there may be a strong case for seeking compensation for damages in a personal injury lawsuit.
With over 40 years of trial experiences, the catastrophic injury attorneys at Ball & Roberts have a succession of winning results in cases involving:
• Head injury or traumatic-brain injury resulting in disability, coma, or persistent-vegetative state (PVS)
• Scarring, nerve damage, and disability caused by serious burns and electrocution accidents
• Spinal-cord injury resulting in full or partial paralysis, quadriplegia, paraplegia, neuralgia, and chronic pain
• Birth injury resulting in cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, or brain damage
• Accidental amputation
• Eye injuries resulting in blindness
• Serious injuries and disability caused by toxic exposure to dangerous chemicals
• Wrongful death claims in car accident fatalities and other fatal accidents
To discuss legal options for receiving proper reimbursement for medical bills, rehabilitation costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering, give the catastrophic injury attorneys at Ball & Roberts law offices in Southern California a call today at 626-793-2117.
About Ball & Roberts
Ball & Roberts is a civil trial law firm that helps California plaintiffs successfully resolve non-criminal cases in which they’ve been seriously physically or financially harmed. The experienced and respected California trial lawyers at the Pasadena law firm of Ball & Roberts represent clients throughout Southern California in communities such as Los Angeles, Glendale, Burbank, Van Nuys, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Long Beach, Brentwood, Hollywood, Malibu, Santa Ana, Hollister, L.A. County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Orange County, Ventura County and San Diego County, as well as SoCal regions such as the San Gabriel Valley, San Fernando Valley and the Inland Empire. For information on catastrophic injury attorneys at Ball & Roberts, visit www.pasadenalaw.com.
- Contact Information
- Jeff Gignac
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.