Choosing the Right Yearbook Company
A quick Google search for the term ‘yearbook companies’ will turn up hundreds of results including yearbook printers, designers, sellers and more. In a virtual world full of clutter, how does a school decide which yearbook company has the right stuff for them?
Today’s technology is making the door-to-door yearbook salesman obsolete. So, to find the right yearbook company, schools often have to do a little research of their own. Here are a few things to be on the look-out for when determining which company would best fit a school’s needs.
1) Technology: Yearbook printing technology is not only reducing turnaround times and creating more visually appealing products, but many yearbook publishing companies can use new technologies to save on costs for both the company and the client. Ask about the printing technology used by the company and learn more about their ability to remotely connect with schools to resolve questions and technical obstacles that may arise.
2) Printing: Look for a yearbook company that has made the leap to digital print technology. Digital print technology offers some of the highest quality imagery and resolution available in the industry today and the fastest turnaround times. With digital printing, customers can expect turnaround times to be as short as 2-3 weeks. Digital printing is also perfect for short runs, so schools aren’t forced to order additional books just to get a more competitive price.
3) Turn Around times: As stated above, digital printing and Internet technology has streamlined the yearbook publishing process to be much more efficient. Yearbooks can now be printed in as little as 2-3 weeks, which means schools have the opportunity to capture events that happen later in the year like prom.
4) Yearbook design software: The most savvy yearbook publishing companies are now offering internet-based yearbook design software. Such programs combine speed, ease of use, and versatile functionality for school yearbook committees. Users benefit from advanced design and layout tools, immediate availability of local images, and the capability to collaborate online with anybody anywhere.
5) Customer Service: Don’t get frustrated by the big name yearbook companies that make it seem complicated and assign you a customer number. Work with a company that provides personalized and dedicated customer support teams available by phone, email and remote technology. These support teams can guide schools through the process and make the experience more enjoyable for everyone involved.
To learn more about designing a school yearbook, go online http://www.yearbookcompanies.net/
- Contact Information
- Kelly Dunford
- Internet Sales Manager
- Entourage Yearbooks
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.