InterContinental Hotels & Resorts Invites Guests to Relax and Enjoy a Long Weekend this Fall and Holiday Season
ATLANTA - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, the world’s first truly global hotel brand, invites consumers to explore its collection of concierge-inspired packages this fall and holiday season. InterContinental hotels are luxury hotels with a wealth of local knowledge and insight that brings the destination to life so guests can have an authentic and enriching experience.
InterContinental has developed a wide range of specially designed packages to ensure guests get the most from their stay - whether travelling for leisure of business. Begin exploring our “Special Offers” - grouped by theme and region to make it easier to choose the right package for you - at http://www.intercontinental.com/ or consider one of the following exclusive packages:
Culture and Shopping - Choose one of these great packages focusing from food to museums and cultural hot spots to the best shopping in town. You’ll leave the city feeling refreshed and like a true Insider.
* InterContinental New York Times Square - “Brasserie Date Night” - Indulge your taste buds with a custom six course menu for two at Ça Va Brasserie, the newest restaurant from Chef Todd English. Ça Va serves up traditional brasserie fare as well as contemporary interpretations of the classic. Package includes a cookbook and one-on-one time with the chef during dinner to discuss ingredients, cooking techniques, and recipes. Visit www.intercontinental.com/timessquare for details.
* InterContinental San Francisco - “An Epicurean Adventure” - Taste the best of San Francisco with a behind the scenes tour at the Farmer’s Market - meet the family famers who supply to local chefs and be introduced to local artisan food makers and shop owners while sampling breads, chocolates, cheese, olives and more. Then return to the hotel for a glass of wine and gourmet lunch at Luce, a Michelin Star restaurant. More details at www.intercontinental.com/sanfranciscoca.
* InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta - “High Museum Package” - Meet the man whose art-and personality-were larger than life with two tickets to the High Museum of Art to see Dalí: The Late Work, a stunning collection of more than 40 paintings, plus film, sculptures and photographs - many never before seen in public. The package includes breakfast for two each day at the hotel’s French Brasserie Au Pied de Cochon. Additional details available at www.intercontinental.com/buckhead.
* InterContinental Toronto Yorkville - “Create Your Culture” - Discover Toronto in your own way with passes for two either to the Royal Ontario Museum, Gardiner Museum or Bata Museum. Start your day with a full breakfast in Signatures or at your leisure with private In-Room Dining. Check www.intercontinental.com/torontoyorkvl for more on this Insider package.
* InterContinental Houston near the Galleria - “A Family Date” - Welcome the colder months with a fun-filled day of ice skating at the Galleria or treat your little ones to a toy-filled shopping spree; package includes a $50 Simon Malls gift card for use at any Galleria retailer. Share the best part of your day with a complimentary breakfast for a family of four. To learn more visit file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/suzette.meade/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/1LO2NE7M/www.intercontinental.com/houston.
Spa and Leisure - It’s the perfect time for pampering and enjoying the luxuries that InterContinental’s world-class spas have to offer. Recharge, refuel and relax this season in a sought-after location of your choice with a variety of rejuvenating spa therapies.
* Willard InterContinental Washington, DC - “Tranquil Escapes” - Regain your inner “balance of power” when you select two 50-minute treatments from the Red Door Spa. Every healthy lifestyle includes proper nutrition, so enjoy daily complimentary breakfast for two in Café du Parc - voted by Washingtonian magazine to DC’s “100 Best Restaurants” - or at your leisure with private In-Room Dining. Find more details at www.intercontinental.com/washington.
* InterContinental Montelucia Resort & Spa - “Fall Weekender Package” - Enjoy amazing views of Camelback Mountain while having two 50-minute custom massages at Joya Spa, $100 gift credit at the ROQ Outdoor American Bistro and cap off your trip with a fresh “farm-to-table” dinner in Prado restaurant. Visit www.intercontinental.com/montelucia to learn more.
* Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa - “Heart’s Desires” - Indulge you and your special someone with a $300 Mandara Spa credit. Then, relax on a sunset boat promenade before returning to your Beach Front Superior guest room and a waiting bottle of champagne. Enjoy a romantic candle lit and breakfast daily.. For more details visit www.intercontinental.com/cozumel.
* InterContinental Miami - “mySpa Getaway Package” - When you stay at least three nights, enjoy a $300 spa credit and views of Miami harbor from your Club Floor guest room. Also, take advantage of exclusive access to the Club Floor Lounge and free access to the fitness center, steam rooms and more. For more details visit www.intercontinental.com/miami
* InterContinental Montreal - “Girls Getaway” - Happiness starts with well-being. Enjoy a minimum one-night restorative stay and discover the Scandinave les Bains Vieux-Montreal spa, a veritable Garden of Eden in the heart of Old Montreal. The package includes two spa passes (valued at $100 each) and two cocktails at the Sarah B. Bar. Getting around is a breeze with complimentary roundtrip public transit tickets. To learn more visit www.intercontinental.com/montreal.
About InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts has 168 hotels, located in more than 60 countries with local insight that comes from over 60 years of experience. At InterContinental we believe that superior, understated service and outstanding facilities are important, but what makes us truly different, is the genuine interest we show in our guests. Our desire is to help guests make the most of their time. We connect our well-traveled guests to what’s special about a destination, by sharing our knowledge so they enjoy authentic experiences that will enrich their lives and broaden their outlook. For more information, visit http://www.intercontinental.com/.
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) [LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] is the world’s largest hotel group by number of rooms. IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns, through various subsidiaries, over 4,500 hotels and more than 650,000 guest rooms in 100 countries and territories around the world. The Group owns a portfolio of well recognized and respected hotel brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn® Hotels and Resorts, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® and also manages the world’s largest hotel loyalty program, Priority Club® Rewards with 52 million members worldwide.
IHG has over 1,300 hotels in its development pipeline, which will create 160,000 jobs worldwide over the next few years.
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the Group’s holding company and is incorporated in Great Britain and registered in England and Wales.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.