Insured Annuities For Dummies
Retirees are becoming more and more frustrated with what low interest rates and the volatile stock markets are doing to their retirement income. They are looking for better returns over traditional guaranteed interest products, without taking any risks.
“What most seniors don’t know is that they don’t have to risk their life savings in the stock markets to get a higher after-tax retirement income,” says Rino Racanelli, the nation’s whiz on insured annuities. “An insured annuity is a low risk strategy that can increase your retirement income and still provide a sizeable estate to pass on to your loved ones.”
Rino is a well informed interview, he’ll tell your audience:
• the enormous mistake seniors make when investing in GIC’s and Bonds.
• the 5 important questions that determine if insured annuities are right for you.
• about the “Golden Rule of purchasing an insured annuity” (Violate This Rule At Your Own Financial Risk!)
• why the typical financial advisor can never promise you a higher rate of return using an insured annuity
• how to protect your retirement income if a company goes bankrupt
• why even a 9% rate of return on an insured annuity is not out of the question (as preposterous as that may sound)
To schedule an interview or to get more information, including annuity rates and a Free Report
“Four Terrific Examples On How To Increase Your Retirement Income Using An Insured Annuity” visit backtobackannuities.com or call the Annuity Hotline at 416-880-8552 for free advice.
- Contact Information
- Rino Racanelli
- Rino Racanelli
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.