Embarcadero to Host Fifth Annual CodeRage Virtual Conference for Application Developers
SAN FRANCISCO – Sept. 29, 2010 – Next week, Embarcadero Technologies is offering five days of free online technical sessions on software development and data management issues presented by top industry experts. CodeRage 5 is a virtual conference where developers meet to learn application design and programming techniques, share ideas and hear how to optimize their Embarcadero development and database tools.
CodeRage 5 training sessions will be held Oct. 4 – 8, 2010 beginning at 5:00 a.m. PDT, and will continue until 5:45 p.m. PDT every day except Friday, Oct. 8, which will be a half day wrapping up at 11:45 a.m. PDT.
CodeRage 5 will give participants the opportunity to:
• Choose from more than 50 technical sessions presented by industry experts
• Learn about multitier development, RESTful web services, continuous integration and testing techniques, developing for the cloud, .NET/Mono development, PHP development, and more
• Boost their development skills by learning from their peers on their best tips, tricks and processes for software development
• Participate in an interactive chat area to converse with other software development professionals around the globe
• Check out the hottest products and sweetest deals in the virtual exhibit hall
• Learn how to get the most Embarcadero products such as Delphi XE, C++Builder XE, RadPHP XE, Delphi Prism XE, InterBase SMP and RAD Studio XE, as well some of its database offerings
To register for free for CodeRage 5, go to http://forms.embarcadero.com/forms/CodeRage5Registration
To access the complete agenda for CodeRage 5 and details on the sessions, visit http://www.embarcadero.com/coderage5/sessions
Sessions will be available for replay on the agenda page after the conference concludes.
About Embarcadero Technologies
Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of award-winning tools for application developers and database professionals so they can design systems right, build them faster and run them better, regardless of their platform or programming language. Ninety of the Fortune 100 and an active community of more than three million users worldwide rely on Embarcadero products to increase productivity, reduce costs, simplify change management and compliance and accelerate innovation. Founded in 1993, Embarcadero is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices located around the world. Embarcadero is online at www.embarcadero.com.
Embarcadero, the Embarcadero Technologies logos and all other Embarcadero Technologies product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Contact Information
- Rebecca Scanlan
- Media Contact
- Chase Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.