Kaching Kaching Launches 1st Chain of Online Shopping Stores
Online shopping is becoming more and more commonplace. It has been predicted that US online shoppers will double to 532 billion in the next five years. With today’s hectic schedules, people need a way to save time and shopping online is a way to do this. In a recent study, it was found that 39% of Internet users shop online once per week and this number is expected to continue to grow. And on “hump day” — Wednesday — online shopping reaches a fever pitch at 4 p.m., according to a study of U.K. users.
Selling on the Internet is a viable option to starting a home based business or enhancing an existing business because of the relatively low costs (if you do it smartly) and the wide geographical target market.
A 2009 pre-Christmas “shopping on the job” survey of 1,485 IT professionals and 629 employees by international internet safety agency ISACA found the average worker was spending 14.41 hours online shopping in the month-a-half before Christmas.Ten per cent spent 30 hours or more online shopping during that time.
The possibilities are endless. When deciding what to sell online, keep a few points in mind:
1) 63% of people who shop online are women
2) Female Internet surfers are expected to outnumber male Internet surfers 3 to 2.
3) People with children are more likely to shop online than people without children
4) Your profit margin can be increased if your customers can receive your product or service electronically (i.e. software, information, consulting services, ebooks, etc.). People are also more likely to purchase a product on the Internet if they can get it right away.
5) You will save time and money if you do not have to keep inventory or ship items. This can be achieved through affiliate programs and most multi-level marketing plans. Have someone else keep the inventory and do the shipping for you, if possible.
6) Try to offer something unique that is not readily available online. This may decrease your target market but will increase your chances of making the sale. If not many other sites are offering what you sell, people will come to you.
KachingKaching.com/Lavish will help entrepreneurs position themselves in front of the online shopping tsunami.
- Contact Information
- Pat Truley
- Store owner
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.