Phoenix Mortgage Leader Is Lending
Despite what you may have heard it is possible to get a home mortgage.
Phoenix Mortgage Leader says: “it is possible to not only get a home loan with low interest and now is the perfect time to refinance or purchase that new home.”
Alan Zibel, AP Real Estate Writer - “the average rate on a 30-year fixed rate mortgage dipped to 4.93% this week from 5% a week earlier, Freddie Mac said Thursday (May 13, 2010). It was the lowest level since mid-December, when rates averaged 4.81%.”
Even though interest is low, and it is a great time to buy, there are a few things that you must do in order to get more bang for your buck so to speak.
1. Prequalify for your loan before shopping for a home.
2. Always have formal home inspections from licensed inspectors unless you are purchasing a new home construction with warranties.
3. Don’t use the same realtor as the seller.
4. Don’t choose a lender just because they have the lowest interest rate. Know all the cost involved.
5. Choose a lender based on meeting your needs and not based on your realtor’s recommendations.
Phoenix Mortgage leader is offering personal consultations to help you prepare for your 1st home loan or refinance. During your personal consultation you will have a look at your credit report, get all your questions answered, and learn what steps you can take now to get the lowest interest possible on your home. To schedule an appointment, call 480-745-1509. As an added bonus you may be eligible for a $100 closing credit after attending your personal consultation.
- Contact Information
- Bob Wheeler
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.