Dow Corning Exhibits and Experts Present at 25th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference
Dow Corning Solar Solutions will be presenting at the 2010 European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference in Valencia, Spain. Our experts will host visual and oral presentations on the topics below:
Monday, September 6, 2010
* “Demonstration of the Benefits of Silicone Encapsulation of PV Modules in a Large Scale Outdoor Array" - Barry Ketola, Dow Corning, Freeland Michigan
* “The Role of Encapsulant Moisture Permeability in the Durability of Solar Photovoltaic Modules” – Barry Ketola, Dow Corning, Freeland, Michigan
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
* “Ultimate Winners in PV Deployment: Manufacturers that Align Global Scale with Localized Capabilities” – Don Buchalski, Dow Corning, Freeland, Michigan
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
* “The Influence of Extended Phosphorous Gettering in Compensated Solar Grade Silicon” – Guy Beaucarne, Dow Corning, Seneffe, Belgium
Also visit our booth at the Feria Valencia in Valencia, Spain on September 6-9, 2010 in Level 2, Hall 1, Booth 11 to learn about how our material solutions can help the PV industry grow and succeed.
As a PV industry leader, we are on the forefront of unleashing the power of silicon to provide you with more options across the solar value chain so that you can select the optimal solution, from anywhere around the globe.
Discover the power of Dow Corning® brand silicon-based technology and products:
* Frame sealants offering many benefits over typical PV tapes.
* Rail bonding solutions that add structural strength with ease of installation.
* Potting agents offering protection for your junction box diodes.
* Multiple options for silicon-based feedstocks.
Learn about our new product offerings:
* Dow Corning® PV-8080 Neutral Sealant, providing long-term bonding, and protection against moisture, mechanical and thermal shock, and vibration in framing applications.
* Dow Corning® PV-7321 Potting Agent, providing protection against corrosion and moisture, increasing reliability and protection of junction box components.
You’ll also learn about REIS Robotics – our preferred equipment supplier for the Dow Corning® PV-6100 Cell Encapsulant Series Solutions.
If you are not attending the Solar Energy Conference but would like more information, please contact us.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.