Nearly 400,000 Customers Choose To Receive Their Chase Bank Statements in Spanish
NEW YORK - Responding to a new offering, nearly 400,000 customers have opted to receive their monthly checking and savings account statements in Spanish from Chase.
“It is essential for consumers to understand what the bank is telling them about their money,” said Rebeca Vargas, head of Multicultural Marketing. “Providing Spanish-language bank statements further demonstrates Chase’s commitment to helping this community with their financial matters.”
Chase also made the following efforts to let customers know about the option of Spanish-language statements:
* Ran Spanish-language TV spot about the Spanish bank statements on Univision and TeleFutura during World Cup coverage in 10 U.S. markets: Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Orlando, Phoenix, San Diego and San Francisco.
* Used radio, print and Out of home advertising.
* Sent direct mail to customers in Hispanic areas and with Hispanic surnames.
* Launched a series of financial guidance vignettes appearing on Univision’s top morning show until September, including a Spanish servicing vignette.
Chase also creates special promotions around holidays and events, such as Cinco de Mayo -- commemorating Mexico’s victory at the Battle of Puebla in 1862 - and Hispanic Heritage Month in October. Customers have responded, sometimes generating sales increases of more than 100%.
“We listen to our Hispanic customers, and we understand how much they value receiving information, materials, assistance and offers that are relevant and respectful of their language and cultural needs,” Vargas added.
Customers who prefer to communicate in Spanish can reach out:
* By telephone by calling 1-877-31CHASE (1-877-312-4273.)
* Online by visiting the in-language site -- www.chase.com/espanol -- for information about Chase’s products and services.
* In person with bilingual staff at Chase branches and Chase Homeownership Centers for homeowners struggling with their mortgage payments.
To view the Chase Spanish-language bank statements TV spot, please visit:
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), which operates more than 5,100 branches and 15 000 ATMs nationally under the Chase brand. Chase has 146 million credit cards issued and serves consumers and small businesses through bank branches, ATMs and mortgage offices as well as through relationships with auto dealerships, schools and universities. More information about Chase is available at www.chase.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.