J9 Public Relations Expands Client Base, New York-Based Firm Announces New Client Relationships
Levittown, NY — April 3, 2006 — J9 Public Relations, the Levittown, New York-based, boutique-style public relations firm started by industry veteran Jeanine M. Boiko, announces five new client relationships effective April 1, 2006:
• A leader in the personal care industry, American International Industries (AII) offers both professional and consumer brands including Clubman, Ardell, Andrea, China Glaze and Clean + Easy, among others. www.aiibeauty.com.
• Celebrity manicurist Bernadette Thompson is a driving force in the world of nail art and renowned for her trend-setting designs that have graced runways, music videos and major fashion magazines worldwide. www.bernadettethompson.com.
• Used by top celebrity makeup artists and beauty salons, Bodyography offers professional-quality cosmetics (over 300 colors for face, lips, eyes and cheeks) to both consumers and professionals. www.bodyography.com.
• Providing everything you need for beautiful hair, Creative Hair Tools’ offerings include a selection of brushes, combs, flat irons, curling, irons, shampoos, conditioners and styling treatments, among others. www.creativetool.com.
• Jillie’s Crush is a fresh, new makeup collection featuring age-appropriate colors and cosmetics for tween and teen girls. The company’s first offering is a variety of delightful lip glosses. www.igottacrush.com.
J9 Public Relations’ clients have appeared in Shape, Teen People, Allure, Marie Claire, InStyle, O Magazine, Fitness, Woman’s Day and Family Circle, among others.
For information please visit www.j9pr.com.
# # #
- Contact Information
- jeanine boiko
- j9 public relations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.