New Guide Explains How to Minimize Risk When Outsourcing Production to China
To help manufacturers successfully outsource overseas, Supply Solutions Network is offering a complimentary guide titled “7 Strategies to Minimize Risk When Outsourcing Production to China”. The guide explains how to ensure products are consistently produced to technical specifications and brand standards, how production errors can be reduced or eliminated, how hidden costs or unforeseen charges can be minimized, and what must be included in the original order so finished products arrive undamaged and on time.
1. How to mirror Chinese business etiquette to gain trust and smooth negotiations
2. How to ask open-ended questions to understand what is really being said by a Chinese resource
3. Why it is critical to use engineering-savvy translators
4. How to get the most from a Letter of Credit
5. Why the fine print in an insurance policy may not cover every shipment
6. How special customs duties can negatively impact Total Landed Cost
7. How to match Total Landed Cost to the original quote
This guide is free and available for download in PDF format at http://www.supplysolutionsnetwork.com/strategies/.
“Supply Solutions Network has been providing quality offshore manufacturing, printing and packaging solutions that reduce the risk and cost of procurement to small and mid-sized businesses since 2004. This guide shares a few of the key lessons we’ve learned first-hand from managing thousands of projects” explains Supply Solutions Network’s president and CEO, Peter DeVries.
Supply Solutions Network maintains offices in Chicago, San Francisco, Louisville, Raleigh and Shanghai. They are strategically positioned to provide knowledgeable, efficient and cost-effective overseas manufacturing, printing and packaging services to companies in a wide range of industries.
- Contact Information
- Peter DeVries
- President & CEO
- Supply Solutions Network
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.