Mazda Adds 4WD ’GS4’ Model to Carol Range in Japan
Enhanced equipment makes the Mazda Carol GS4 the perfect daily driver
HIROSHIMA, Japan - Mazda Motor Corporation has updated the Mazda Carol range of micro-minis sold in Japan with a new 4WD model. The Mazda Carol GS4 offers charming design, excellent fuel economy and affordability, and goes on sale today at all Mazda Autozam, Mazda and Mazda Anfini dealerships nationwide.
The Carol GS4 is based on the GS model grade that features four-wheel drive (4WD) and a continuously variable transmission (CVT). New features that maximize practicality include Mazda’s advanced keyless entry & keyless push button start system, an immobilizer, and split folding rear seats. This combination of powertrain and features makes the new Carol GS4 the perfect daily driver.
Thanks to its CVT with an auxiliary gearbox, the Carol GS4 achieves fuel economy of 23.5 km/L*1 and qualifies for Japan’s eco-car incentive program and 75 percent tax reductions under the government’s tax reduction program.
The new GS4 represents the consolidation of all the best features of the previous GS and XS 4WD model grades.
*1 Fuel economy is measured according to the 10-15 mode test cycle endorsed by Japan Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.
Main features of the Mazda Carol GS4
* Keyless push button start system. When the portable remote control within a certain proximity, drivers can start the engine simply by depressing the brake pedal and pushing the start button
* Split folding rear seats for increased practicality and rear-seat headrests
* Theft-prevention vehicle immobilizer
* Driver’s side seat heater
* Heated door mirrors to prevent fogging
* Rear window wiper
* Four-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS) including electronic brake distribution (EBD) and brake assist functions.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.