Top 10 US Craft Workshops Now Available on Ooh.com
DENVER, March 25, 2010 – March is National Craft Month and Ooh.com is celebrating with its list of the top 10 US-based craft workshops now available at www.ooh.com. Ooh.com, the new online notice board that offers thousands of activities for people around the world seeking unique things to do, is encouraging enthusiasts to hone their craft or expand their skill set by enrolling in a new class today.
Ooh.com’s Top 10 Craft Workshops:
• Hand-building pottery classes in Grandview, Missouri
• Paper lamp-making courses in Portland, Oregon
• Italic calligraphy courses in Frenchtown, New Jersey
• Introduction to metal-smithing and jewelry making in Ocala, Florida
• Face and body art certification course in Arcadia, California
• Beginner and intermediate African drum classes in New York, New York
• Organic lip balm and salve making in San Francisco, California
• Shoemaking classes in Portland, Oregon
• Woodturning workshops in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
• Henna tattoo 101 classes in Orlando, Florida
Ooh.com is the global notice board where anyone in the world can list and promote their unique things to do, and where site visitors can browse interesting activities, check availability and book their off-the-beaten-path experiences directly with suppliers via Ooh.com. Only at Ooh.com, can visitors book an off-piste skiing trip in Kashmir, India, a memoir writing class in Paris, or a little-known painting class just around the corner. For more information, visit www.ooh.com.
- Contact Information
- Michelle Chase
- Media Relations
- Chase Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.