SmallCapNewsRelease: (OTCBB: TOOT) New Locations Showing Better Then Anticipated Sales
JERICHO, NY--(SmallCapNewsRelease)--March 22nd, 2010 Tootie Pie Company, Inc (OTCBB: TOOT) announced today that there two new Tootie Pie Co. Gourmet Cafes locations are doing better then expected in customer traffic, sales of pies and overall sales of all products.
So far, 25% of sales revenue at the two locations is from pie sales alone, with gourmet sandwiches, soups, Paninis and coffee comprising the remaining 75%.
CEO of Tootie Pie Don Merrill said “We are having fun seeing customers enjoy their favorite Tootie Pie by the slice. They have been asking for this for some time now.”
To view the entire press release, please visit http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Tootie-Pie-Co-New-Locations-bw-3312728684.html?x=0
For more information please visit www.smallcapvoice.com/toot/index.php
SmallCapNewsRelease gainers are Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania (NASDAQ: RBPAA) Techwell Inc (NASDAQ: TWLL) SunLink Health Systems (AMEX: SSY) Ascent Solar Tech (NASDAQ: ASTI) CNX Gas Corp (NYSE: CXG) Xfone Inc (AMEX: XFN) Industrial Services of America (NASDAQ: IDSA) Rexahn Pharma (AMEX: RNN)
SmallCapNewsRelease decliners are Bank of Florida Corp (NASDAQ: BOFL) Park Bancorp (NASDAQ: PFED) Glen Burnie Bancorp (NASDAQ: GLBZ) Zanett Inc (NASDAQ: ZANE) Corriente Resources (AMEX: ETQ) Beasley Broadcast Group (NASDAQ: BBGI) A P Pharma (NASDAQ: APPA) Verenium Corp (NASDAQ: VRNM)
Information, opinions and analysis contained herein are based on sources believed to be reliable, but no representation, expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness. The opinions contained herein reflect our current judgment and are subject to change without notice. We accept no liability for any losses arising from an investor’s reliance on or use of this report. This report is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. A third party has hired and paid Small Cap News Release twelve hundred and ninety five dollars for the publication and circulation of this news release. Certain information included herein is forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements concerning manufacturing, marketing, growth, and expansion. Such forward-looking information involves important risks and uncertainties that could affect actual results and cause them to differ materially from expectations expressed herein. We have no ownership of equity, no representation, do no trading of any kind and send no faxes or emails.
- Contact Information
- Eric Jensen
- Media Contact
- Small Cap News Release
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.