Airparks’ World Cup prize draw
Airparks, the UK’s largest off-airport car parking company, is giving away an annual season ticket to the winner’s favourite UK football club, in its new and exciting 2010 World Cup prize draw.
This amazing prize kicks off the World Cup season in style, but that’s not all; the next lucky winner will get one years’ Sky Sports subscription in HD, with a runner-up scoring an official England 2010 World Cup football kit.
James Thompson, brand manager at Airparks said, “For football lovers and those who want to pre-book and save, there’s never been a better time to book your airport parking with Airparks.
“Airparks is offering customers these fantastic competition prizes to kick-start the football fever that will surround the 2010 World Cup. Book your parking to be in it to win it, with our great World Cup prize draw.”
All customers making a booking at one of Airparks’ eight car parks across the UK, from March 15 to May 31 2010, will automatically be entered into the draw.
Get online now, at www.airparks.co.uk.
Notes to editors:
The price for eight days’ parking costs from 29.00 – Example price at Airparks Glasgow 18/03/10
For terms and conditions please go to Airparks Terms and conditions
• Airparks offer a Best Price Guarantee; find the same parking cheaper and we’ll match the price or refund the difference.
• Save up to 60% on gate rates.
• Parking charges start at just £2.49 per day.
• Airparks make arrangements for 750,000 customers every year.
• Internet bookings at www.airparks.co.uk.
• Airparks car parks at Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Luton, Cardiff, East Midlands, Glasgow and Newcastle.
• All Airparks car parks are secured and Park Mark accredited.
• Airparks Services Ltd has also been Quality Assured to ISO 9001 2000 for secured airport parking and passenger transfer services, an achievement we are very proud of.
• Each Airparks car park has a 24hr reception, open all year round, and offers frequent transfer bus services to the airport terminal.
• Return Greet, Meet and Greet and car wash services available at most Airparks’ car parks.
Airparks is the UK’s biggest off airport parking provider, offering over 28,000 car parking spaces close to eight UK airports. Pre-book and Save with Airparks – we offer a best price guarantee as well as being Proud to Park your car.
To book online go to www.airparks.co.uk or call 0871 360 2695
- Contact Information
- Helen Gillilan
- PR manager
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.