ACCESS Showcases Technologies and Services at Mobile World Congress 2010
* Revolutionary First ELSE™ mobile device demonstrated
* NetFront™ series technologies for Android™ platform announced
Mobile World Congress 2010, Barcelona – ACCESS CO., LTD., a global provider of advanced software technologies to the mobile, beyond-PC and digital TV markets, today announced its ninth consecutive participation at GSMA Mobile World Congress 2010, which takes place February 15-18 in Barcelona, Spain. A pioneer of the mobile Internet, ACCESS again lines up a series of cutting-edge products under the theme “Technologies and Services for the New Mobile Revolution,” illustrating the most recent developments in its Platform, Applications and Media Services lines of business, as well as showcasing partner achievements.
Highlights of the exhibit include:
* The First ELSE™, an innovative mobile device designed by ELSE Ltd., a design house for state-of-the-art mobile technologies. The device implements the groundbreaking ELSE INTUITION™ platform, a unique combination of ACCESS Linux Platform™ v3.0 and an advanced user interface engine. Jointly developed by ACCESS and ELSE, ELSE INTUITION enables the First ELSE revolutionary user experience, innovative user interface and advanced flexibility and configurability.
* NetFront™ Living Connect, ACCESS’ comprehensive home networking software solution designed to support DLNA specifications. ACCESS is demonstrating solutions for controlling a variety of consumer electronics--including a set-top-box which deploys a digital media renderer and a digital camera and router which deploy a digital media server—through the use of a mobile handset equipped with a digital media controller. In addition, ACCESS is also exhibiting NetFront technologies for interactive display appliances such as a digital picture frame integrated with NetFront Browser, NetFront Living Connect, NetFront™ Widgets, NetFront™ FlexUI and NetFront™ IMS Client Package.
* NetFront technologies for Android, which include NetFront Browser, NetFront FlexUI, NetFront Widgets and NetFront™ Document Viewer. NetFront products have reached approximately 900 million deployments in over 2,000 devices worldwide.
The ACCESS booth also features demonstrations of jointly-developed partner products and technologies from ACCESS™ Connect Ecosystem (ACE™) partners.
The ACCESS booth at Mobile World Congress 2010 is located at CY10 in the Courtyard Area, Fira de Barcelona. For more details, visit
ACCESS CO., LTD. is a global company providing leading technology, software products and platforms for Web browsing, mobile phones, wireless handhelds, digital TVs and other networked devices. ACCESS’ product portfolio, including its NetFront™ Browser, Garnet™ OS and ACCESS Linux Platform™, provides customers with solutions that enable faster time to market, flexibility and customizability. The company, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, operates subsidiaries and affiliates within Asia, Europe and the United States. ACCESS is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mother’s Index under the number 4813. For more information about ACCESS, please visit http://www.access-company.com/.
1Source: comScore | MobiLens, September 2009.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.