HART Health Launches Franchise Growth Strategy
Medical supply manufacturer of first aid kits offers salespeople a unique opportunity to become financially independent, offers 10 reasons to make a change
SEATTLE, February 5, 2010 -- HART Health, a home-based medical supply franchise, offers industrial first aid kits and immediate care medical supplies to business with 50 employees or more. Since HART Health manufactures most of the products and cuts out the middleman, customers are offered superb quality at exceptional pricing.
Top 10 Reasons Salesmen Become HART Health Franchisees
1. Recession-resilient. Businesses are required by law to maintain inventory levels of first aid products.
2. Easy to sell. In a bad economy business customers are likely to want to review all costs and accept competitive bids. It is easier than ever to get in front of decision makers.
3. Low accounts receivables and almost no bad debt.
4. High product margins.
5. Build equity. Unlike consulting businesses or other owner-operated businesses, HART Health’s franchisees have repeat customers and recurring revenue, making the business attractive to sell when it is time to exit.
6. Local business. No hotels. No airplanes. Be home for dinner. Get involved in your local community.
7. Soft-sell approach. We provide top quality products and excellent service at highly competitive prices. Our value proposition is easy to communicate and easy to understand.
8. Easy business to learn. Grows quickly.
9. Home-based. Spend more time with your family and keep your costs down.
10. No employees to start. No management hassles.
HART Health is currently awarding franchises to candidates who fit the corporate culture, the profile of a successful franchisee and stand a high probability of success with the business model. “Because of the recession-resilient nature of this business and a total initial investment under $50K, we expect highly skilled entrepreneurs, managers, and executives to join our company. Since businesses are required by law to carry first aid products, our business is recession-proof,” said HART Health CEO Larry Shaw.
About HART Health
Since 1976, HART Health has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of industrial first aid kits and immediate care medical supplies for businesses with 50 employees or more. Offering customers exceptional quality and on site service at highly competitive prices, HART Health helps businesses keep their employees safe and productive while minimizing expenses due to illness or injury. For more information, please visit www.harthealthfranchise.com.
# # #
- Contact Information
- Michael Mudd
- Director, Franchisee Recruitment
- HART Health
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.