SharedHR Launches Updated SharedHR.com Web Site
New Content & Navigation Makes it Easier for Midsized Companies & Nonprofits to Learn How to Build, Manage and Integrate their HR, Payroll and Benefits Functions
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. – (February 4, 2010) — SharedHR, a human resources consulting and technology firm, announced today it has launched an updated version of its www.sharedhr.com Web site. The new site, featuring updated content and navigation, allows visitors to more easily connect to important information on HR, payroll and benefits, along with easy-to-follow guides to SharedHR’s family of HR technology and outsourcing services, along with links to helpful free resources such as SharedHR webinars, newsletters and company news.
“We’re proud to release this updated version of www.sharedhr.com,” said Paul Finkle, SharedHR CEO. “Many of our clients are midsized companies and nonprofits with 50-150 employees; an organization this size has particular needs and challenges that SharedHR is designed to address. Our updated site better demonstrates for these organizations how to develop and improve their HR function, as well as optimize the integration of their HR, payroll and benefits functions.”
ABOUT THE WEB SITE
Content on www.sharedhr.com has been tailored to better connect with the needs of outsourcing decision makers at midsized companies, including CEO’s, CFOs and mangers of HR. Among the updates:
- Updated, easy-to-navigate content on SharedHR’s products and services: SharedHR Central (software); SharedHR Essentials (HR and benefits administration outsourcing); SharedHR Custom (integrated outsourcing); and Consulting.
- Easier access to SharedHR’s free resource library of informative Webinars and white papers on HR best practices
- Easier access to SharedHR’s free monthly Bulletin – full of insights on the latest HR trends and issues, as well as SharedHR company news
- Updated client case studies on midsize companies and nonprofits
- New information on choosing alternatives to PEOs.
- Quick links to online demos and more.
Based in San Rafael, Calif., SharedHR is a human resources consulting and HR technology firm - connecting HR, payroll and benefits for midsized companies. Services range from SharedHR Central (software); SharedHR Essentials (HR and benefits administration outsourcing); and SharedHR Custom (integrated outsourcing). SharedHR’s web-based solutions enable employers to build or manage the HR function, including HR workflows, information management, employee self-service and benefits portal, risk management, integrated payroll, and multi-state HR compliance.
More information is available on the Web at www.sharedhr.com.
# # #
- Contact Information
- Tim Hart
- Public Relations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.