SGI Launches Global Channel Network Program
Channel Strategy, Web Portal and Comprehensive Tools Empower Partners to Drive Profitable Business Growth
FREMONT, Calif. - SGI (NASDAQ: SGI), a global leader in HPC and data center solutions, today announced its global SGI Channel Network Program. SGI’s channel strategy will drive profitable business growth for resellers by maintaining a limited set of specialized partners, bringing differentiated solutions to market, and delivering a comprehensive program designed to protect partner investment.
To support the new program, the company announced the SGI Channel Network Portal, a single point of web access to a comprehensive set of value-add sales and marketing tools for program partners, including a quote configurator, promotions, demand generation, training modules and opportunity registration.
“In today’s hypercompetitive marketplace, we are committed to providing our channel partners with leading differentiated solutions, tools and resources they need to grow a profitable business,” said Alison Ryan, vice president of channel sales at SGI. “The SGI Channel Network Program gives qualified channel partners the specialized resources they need to become SGI solution experts in the field.”
SGI partners serve customers across vertical segments, including government, energy, manufacturing, Internet and cloud, financial services, digital media, and research and education. The SGI Channel Network Program offers increased support to address these high-value markets and meet the ever-growing customer requirements for HPC and data center solutions. SGI partners have access to the entire portfolio of SGI products, including new channel-oriented solutions for which partners will be the primary route to market.
“Red River partners with SGI to capitalize on the performance, strength and reliability of the company’s industry-leading solutions,” said Jeff Sessions, vice president of sales at Red River. “The SGI Channel Network Program gives us access to differentiated SGI tools to help maximize our revenue while we provide excellent value to customers.”
SGI Channel Network Program benefits include:
* Partner Portal — Personalized online access to a wide range of information, including sales and marketing tools designed to facilitate business and engagement between SGI and its partners.
* Opportunity Registration — Protect pre-sales investments by registering sales opportunities with SGI. Registration qualifies partners for additional financial incentives.
* Qualified Lead Distribution — Receive qualified leads from SGI marketing campaigns and field sales engagements.
* Quote Configurator/Online Price Book — Web tool to configure customer quotes and online price books in local currencies.
* Joint Sales Engagements and Business Development — Joint account planning and sales initiatives with assigned SGI account executives.
* Joint Go-To-Market Campaigns and Events — Participate in SGI marketing campaigns, tradeshows, seminars and workshops.
For additional information on the SGI Channel Network Program, please visit https://channels.sgi.com.
SGI is a global leader in large-scale clustered computing, high performance storage, HPC and data center enablement and services. SGI is focused on helping customers solve their most demanding business and technology challenges. Visit www.sgi.com for more information.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.