Nominations Accepted for the Gartner and 1to1 Media Customer Relationship Management Excellence Awards 2010
Winners to be Announced at Gartner Customer Relationship Management Summit 2010, 16-17 March in London
Egham, UK, Nominations are being accepted for the Gartner, Inc. and 1to1 Media Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Excellence Awards 2010. Nominations can be received online through 29 January 2010 from any end-user organisation that is truly customer focused and committed to providing personalised, consistent and appropriate experiences for each and every customer interaction.
"Gartner and 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Award recognise outstanding CRM initiatives based on criteria defined in Gartner’s Eight Building Blocks of CRM (CRM vision, CRM strategy, valued customer experience, organisational collaboration, CRM processes, CRM information, CRM technology and CRM metrics),” said Johan Jacobs, research director at Gartner. “Applicants will be selected based on how comprehensively their CRM solutions embraced each of Gartner’s Eight Building Blocks.”
The entries will be rated by a panel of Gartner analysts and 1to1 Media judges. Awards will be announced for five categories of CRM initiatives:
* Enterprise-wide - The processes and benefits of aligning multiple channels (online and off-line) and departments (i.e. marketing to sales, sales to service, service to finance, etc).
* Growth - Organisations that can point to the most significant improvement in customer value, such as revenue growth, wallet share, products per person, frequency of purchase.
* Efficiency - Reducing operational and interaction costs without a detrimental impact on the customer experience. Excellence in efficiency improvements in sales, marketing, and customer service.
* Customer Experience - Organisations that can demonstrate commitment and a top down focus on the ongoing enhancement of the customer experience that ultimately results in an improvement to customer retention, satisfaction and loyalty.
* Innovation - The most innovative use of new channels and points of interaction (POI) (e.g., social networking analytics, virtual worlds, mobile) to support or enhance an organisation’s customer strategy.
The winner in each of the above five categories will receive an award and the best three will each present their cases at the Gartner Customer Relationship Management Summit 2010 on Wednesday 17 March in London. Gartner CRM analysts and 1to1 Media judges will evaluate, recognise and shortlist the finalists, while the overall winner will be chosen by the audience at the event.
More information about the awards can be found at www.gartner.com/CRMAwards. Entries for the Gartner and 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Awards 2010 can be submitted to email@example.com by Friday 29 January 2010.
About Gartner Customer Relationship Management Summit 2010
Gartner analysts will further provide both actionable advice and fresh ideas to initiate, reinforce and optimise organisation’s CRM strategy at the annual Gartner Customer Relationship Management Summit 2010 in London on 16-17 March. To register for the Summit, please contact Laurence Goasduff, Gartner PR, on +44 (0)1784 267 195 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information on the Summit, please visit www.europe.gartner.com/crm. You can also follow the event on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Gartner_inc using #GartnerCRM.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, Gartner is the indispensable partner to 60,000 clients in 10,000 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, Gartner works with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has 4,000 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants in 80 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.