deVere Group Announces Strong Performance for 2009
Tel: +356 21311600
London, United Kingdom – 6th January 2010: The largest independent international Financial Advisory firm, the deVere Group, is pleased to announce an impressive conclusion for 2009, including a strong close to the year in the last quarter.
Nigel Green, founder and CEO of the deVere Group said: “Our strong business and financial performance in 2009 positions us well for the year ahead and we will continue to remain focused on our strategy of excellence in maintaining high standards of client services, global expansion and technology leadership within the industry.”
In 2010, the deVere Group intends to concentrate on strengthening the company’s competitive position in the market. Furthermore, the group, which is now a member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) will continue to promote the ongoing professional development scheme for its Financial Consultants. Another aspect where the deVere Group will focus on in 2010, is the deVere Fund Platform. This platform, launched in early 2009, addresses the clients’ investment needs, offering them a safe and secure trading environment.
Noteworthy milestones reached by the group in 2009 include:
• Increased Global Presence: Our strategy of investing in global expansion is proving to be increasingly powerful. In 2009, we opened offices in new cities including: Gaborone (Botswana), Maputo (Mozambique), Cairo (Egypt), Hamburg (Germany), Paphos (Cyprus), Saigon (Vietnam), Athens (Greece) and London (UK)
• Expanded Relationship with Deutsche Bank
• Global Distribution Alliance with Nomura
• Launch of new Graduate Training and Development Programme
• Exclusive Alliance with CitiGroup
• Nomura & deVere launch of joint portfolio of Investment Products
• Acquisition of the Web Based International Broker (Programmes for Wealth International – PWI) – a leading online broker
• Acquisition of DVA Invest, a brokerage in Russia
• Acquisition of servicing rights to Financial Partners Ltd clients in Japan and Indonesia
• Client base of 50,000 clients worldwide reached by mid 2009
• Company announced as “preferred supplier of financial services” by BDO Spencer Steward Botswana
• CEO appointed to join judging panel for International Adviser’s International Life Awards 2009 in the UK
• Strategic alliance set up with Jupiter Asset Management
• Sponsor of various charity events worldwide
• Global expansion of QROPS service offering
• Welcomed its 1,000th client on the online trading platform, the deVere Fund Platform
• Corporate membership with the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)
• Strategic agreement with “YourChoice” as preferred financial adviser to NHS staff
About the deVere Group
The deVere Group is the world’s largest independent international financial consultancy group. International investors and expatriates employ us to find financial services products that suit their medium to long term requirements for investments, savings and pensions. With in excess of US$7 billion of funds under administration and management, deVere has more than fifty thousand clients in over a hundred countries. Our independence and ability to offer financial products that are tailor-made to fit an individual’s needs are behind our success. As a result we now have offices in over forty countries. You can find us in Abu Dhabi, Brussels, Dubai, Geneva, Hong Kong, Johannesburg, London, Mexico, Moscow, Shanghai, Tokyo and Zurich, amongst others. Please visit http://www.devere-group.com for more information about the deVere Group.
- Contact Information
- Beverley Yeomans
- PR Team
- deVere Group
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.