Thomson Elite Launches Elite Business Development Version 6.0
New Version Offers Improved Marketing and Business Development Functionality and New Web Interface
CHICAGO, IL., 03/09/2006, The latest release of the Elite® Business Development suite, Version 6.0, from Thomson Elite can help law firm leaders – under more scrutiny by prospects and clients than ever before – effectively and efficiently manage business development demands. The new Elite Business Development suite will be available for general release March 20, 2006.
Elite Business Development includes two products: Elite® Web Center and Elite® Marketing Center. Both add several additional modules with new functionality to help firms communicate more effectively and support their unique marketing, business development and client services needs. Designed and implemented by Hubbard One®, a Thomson Elite business and the leading Web site consultancy for law firms, this updated suite of products simplifies planning, creating and implementing strategic marketing initiatives and business development strategies.
New Elite Business Development modules include:
* Experience Manager. Provides business development managers with quick and comprehensive information on their firms’ specific case experience, client lists, and industry strengths to help grow, manage and market the firm more effectively
* Marketing Manager. Improves internal communications by providing a single location that allows access to all marketing content, schedules and communication
* Mini-site Builder. Allows firms to build, deploy and manage firm-branded mini-sites that can deliver audience-specific information about firm news, upcoming events, articles, newsletters and specific practice capabilities
* Handheld Site. Helps firms create Web sites designed specifically to be viewed on a variety of handheld devices and allows easy remote access
* Blogs. Enables firms to deploy and manage multiple blogs on their Web sites or mini-sites, without the need for technical assistance and with the ability to review and edit all blog entries before they are posted
* Content Syndication. Automatically sends updated bios, articles and practice information to the Thomson Legal Record on FindLaw.com.
“Communications tools like Elite Business Development are necessary for implementing multi-tiered marketing plans that provide controlled and consistent messaging,” commented Chris Poole, president and CEO, Thomson Elite. “When integrated with products such as the Elite Financial and Practice Management system, this software can help leverage firms’ information and matter experience for a complete view that makes business development and marketing successful.”
For more information, or to schedule a demonstration of Elite Business Development, call (312) 873-6840 or visit www.thomsonelite.com/solutions.
About Thomson Elite
Thomson Elite is a leading provider of integrated information solutions to professional services firms worldwide. Hubbard One®, a Thomson Elite business, offers the most complete set of Web design, marketing and business development consulting and implementation services available in the legal industry.
Thomson Elite is a business within The Thomson Corporation (NYSE: TOC; TSX: TOC) and is a premier provider of financial and practice management systems to the legal industry and to other professional services markets, including accounting, engineering, marketing services, and management and IT consulting. For more information, visit www.thomsonelite.com.
The Thomson Corporation
The Thomson Corporation (www.thomson.com ), with 2005 revenues of $8.70 billion, is a global leader in providing integrated information solutions to business and professional customers. Thomson provides value-added information, software tools and applications to more than 20 million users in the fields of law, tax, accounting, financial services, higher education, reference information, corporate e-learning and assessment, scientific research and healthcare. With operational headquarters in Stamford, Conn., Thomson has approximately 40,000 employees and provides services in approximately 130 countries. The Corporation’s common shares are listed on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges (NYSE: TOC; TSX: TOC).
- Contact Information
- Ellen Klicka
- Thomson Elite
- The Thomson Corporation
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.