“Everythingstmaarten.com” Website To Give Away Three St. Maarten Vacations
(Plymouth, Massachusetts) – Jeff Berger, owner of the everythingstmaarten.com and everythingstmartin.com websites, the largest in the world devoted to the island, said today that the websites will give away three St. Maarten / St. Martin vacations and a rapidly growing list of other prizes to celebrate the sites approaching 1.5-million total visitors.
The top prizes are three St. Maarten vacations at island resorts, and there are also many dinners at restaurants on both sides of the island, cruises, massages, and other prizes.
“The site was started accidentally,” proclaims Jeff Berger of JMB Communications, the company that started the St. Maarten / St. Martin sites in 1996. Berger heads a PR/marketing communications agency in Plymouth, Mass., and he posted a brief story about St. Maarten on his business website in 1996 as a writing sample.
“When the search engines kicked in, off it went. We initially had perhaps two dozen hits a week, but now we’re getting ten to twelve thousand a week. The site has a significant impact on the St. Maarten and St. Martin businesses it mentions.”
In mid-2005, the site gave away a two-week vacation at The Summit Resort on St. Maarten and at the Holland House Beach Hotel to celebrate it reaching one million visitors. This time, the prize list is far longer. “We decided approaching 1.5-million visits this soon after hitting one million last year was worthy of a celebration.” All prizes are donated in return for mentions on the websites.
Berger’s website contains an abundance of island information and is updated daily. Berger also publishes a free weekly newsletter about the island, published every Monday. His site also now includes dozens of discount coupons for island attractions, restaurants, jewelry stores, boat trips, etc. The site home page is www.everythingstmaarten.com.
The list of prizes to be given away in celebration of the millionth visit is impressive. It includes:
• Grand Prize-- Two weeks in St. Maarten: One week in the Simpson Bay Beach Condo / Villa you’ll see here, plus your choice of any of the three one-week vacation prizes shown below, plus numerous dinners and island sails (scroll down for more Grand Prizes)
• Mercure Simson Beach in Sandy Ground (French Side) or
• Summit Resort Hotel in the Cupecoy / Mullet Bay Area (Dutch Side) or
• Holland House Beach Hotel on Great Bay Beach in Philipsburg (Dutch Side), plus many more prizes shown below
More Prizes for the Grand Prize Winner.....
• Renewal of Wedding Vows Ceremony provided by St. Maarten Beach Weddings
• Dinner for two at Daniel’s By The Sea, Oyster Pond
• Dinner for two at Spiga in Grand Case
• Dinner for two at Le Montmartre Restaurant, Cupecoy
• Dinner for two at La Gondola Restaurant in Cupecoy
• Dinner for two at Turtle Pier, Airport Road, Dutch Side
• Dinner for two at Taloula Mango’s Caribbean Cafe, Boardwalk (for all winners)
• Breakfast or lunch for two at Mr. Busby’s Beach Bar, Oyster Pond on Dawn Beach
Dinner for two at Ric’s Place in Simpson Bay
• Turtle Tours day trip for two to the mud baths at Tintamarre Island off Orient Beach, including lots of food and drink
• A hand-hewn wooden bowl custom made for you by Taylor Ledden, “Turnings by Ledden”
• $100 Jewelry Gift Certificate from Zhaveri Jewelers
• $75 Gift Certificate toward a rental from Tropical / Tropicana Car Rental
• A Free Massage by Tricia Altenau, owner of AIA Massage Therapies (outcall)
• A trip (two-for-one) on the famous Simpson Bay Lagoon Pub Crawl aboard the Celine (for all winners)
• A full-day cruise for two aboard the Captain Morgan
• Buy one, get one Dinner at La Veranda on the balcony outside Hollywood Casino, Simpson Bay
• Manicure or Pedicure from Marie Antoinette’s Hairlusions in Simpson Bay
• Winner’s choice of one week at either of the resorts available after the Grand Prize Winner has chosen her/his hotel week
• One week at one of the resorts shown above
Contest rules are posted at www.everythingstmaarten.com. JMB Communications provides marketing counsel and related strategic public relations and marketing services to many high-profile companies worldwide including International Business Machines Corporation, Samsonite Corporation, the Society of Manufacturing Engineers, and Reed Publishing Company.
Berger’s US-based company, JMB Communications, provides marketing counsel and related strategic public relations and marketing services to many high-profile companies worldwide including International Business Machines Corporation, Samsonite Corporation, the Society of Manufacturing Engineers, and Reed Publishing Company.
CEO Jeff Berger is originally from Providence, R. I.
- Contact Information
- Jeff Berger
- JMB Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.