Panasonic Earns Good Housekeeping Seal for Wide Range of Home and Personal Care Products
SECAUCUS, NJ . – Panasonic Home & Health Company today announced that 104 of its Home Appliance and Personal Care products have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal. Panasonic’s complete line of 2009 steam/dry irons, microwave ovens, shavers and other grooming products for men and women have earned the Seal, meaning they are now backed by a two-year limited warranty from Good Housekeeping in addition to Panasonic’s warranty.
“We’re thrilled to welcome Panasonic to our family of Good Housekeeping Seal products,” said Patricia Haegele, Senior Vice President/Publisher, Good Housekeeping Magazine. “Similar to the Good Housekeeping Seal, Panasonic has a long standing tradition of serving the American consumer.”
Since 1909, the prestigious Seal has been granted to products that have been submitted for and passed a rigorous evaluation by the Good Housekeeping Research Institute. As part of Good Housekeeping’s policy, if a product receiving the Seal proves to be defective within two years from the date it was first sold to a consumer by an authorized retailer, Good Housekeeping will replace the product or refund the purchase price.
“We are pleased and honored that Good Housekeeping has recognized the value and quality of so many of Panasonic’s home and health products,” said Sam Takahashi, President, Panasonic Home and Health Company. “The Good Housekeeping Seal, a trusted emblem of quality, gives consumers added insurance when making a new purchase. We want consumers to feel confident and know that Panasonic’s home and health products are high in quality, and will help them live well.”
Among the 63 home appliances to receive the Seal are all eight of Panasonic’s steam/dry irons, including the recently-introduced Panasonic 360° Quick Steam/Dry Irons with a unique oversized elliptical soleplate pointed on both ends to enable up to 25% faster ironing. Other key features of the 360° Quick line include:
* Curved non-stick ceramic- or titanium-coated soleplate for durability and maneuverability
* Jet of Steam to remove stubborn wrinkles
* Auto-shutoff to eliminate worry
* Affordable suggest retail prices (SRP) of $39.99, $49.99 and $79.99; for more information visit www.panasonic.com/irons
Panasonic’s entire lineup of 35 microwave ovens – including countertop, over-the-range, and built-in models – also earned the Good Housekeeping Seal. Panasonic’s microwave ovens stand apart from others because they feature Inverter technology, a unique capability that delivers a constant energy flow at any power level and allows for more even cooking. Among the recently-introduced models are:
* NN-SD688S - a Prestige countertop model that offers Inverter technology, Genius Sensor and powerful 1300 watt operation
* NN- SD697S – a family-size, 1.2 cubic feet model, featuring Inverter and Turbo Defrost™, which defrosts foods extremely quickly
* SRPs from $149.99 to $699.99
* For more information and gourmet recipes, visit www.panasonic.com/inverter
Other Panasonic kitchen appliances that received the Seal include the automatic bread maker (SD-YD250), the super meat grinder (MK-G20NR-W), six rice cookers including models that employ the Fuzzy Logic method for more perfectly cooked rice, and the complete line of thermo pots.
Forty-one Panasonic personal care products earned the Seal, including the new 4-Blade Multi-Flexible Active Head men’s wet/dry shavers which allow for Panasonic’s fastest shaving experience. Unique features of the 4-Blade Multi-Flexible Active Head shaver include:
* Dual-motor action where Arc Foil Nanotech blades move both back and forth and up and down for a closer shave than a typical single-motor linear shavers
* Motors operate at an industry-fastest speed of 14,000 cycles per minute (cpm)
* Blades honed to 30-degree angles for a closer shave compared to the industry standard 45-60-degree angle
* SRP $299.99 for the silver ES-LA63-S and $399.99 for the piano black ES-LA93-K with fully-automatic self-cleaning system that cleans, dries, and charges the shaver
* For more information, visit www.panasonic.com/shavers
Also among the men’s shavers honored with the Seal is the ES-GA21-S Nanotech shaver which features three blades anchored on a pivoting head and 13,000 cpm motor speed; SRP $129.99.
Among the women’s beauty products receiving the Seal is the latest in Panasonic’s line of epilators, the ES-WD51-P Epiglide, with features to help users get four sleek weeks out of each use, including:
* Patented skin protector guard for more comfortable epilation
* Beginner guard epi-head, which isolates a smaller area of the Epiglide’s 48 discs
* Shaver head with bikini comb
* Faster hair removal than conventional models
* SRP $99.99
Panasonic’s latest entry into the oral care category, the EW-DJ10-A Oral Irrigator, also earned the Seal. With a slim profile and AA-battery operation, the EW-DJ10-A is ideal for travel and fits easily on smaller sinks. Its water flow is 120% more powerful than previous Panasonic designs and features a two-speed function. The unit can also be filled with mouthwash for an even fresher feeling. The Oral Irrigator retails for a SRP of $49.99.
Other Panasonic personal care products receiving the Seal are women’s shavers and trimmers, men’s beard trimmers, and the women’s ES-2502P pedicure heel buffer
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.