Marriott’s Go East! Package Celebrates 20 Years in Eastern Europe
As the Warsaw Marriott Marks Its 20th Year, Sister Hotels in the Region Offer Hotel Deals.
Bethesda, MD .- As Europe prepares to celebrate the fall of the Berlin Wall and the Iron Curtain that partitioned Europe, Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE:MAR) marks the 20th anniversary of its first hotel in the former Eastern Bloc, the Warsaw Marriott Hotel, with a special celebration on October 30 and the start of a great deal -- Marriott’s Go East! Package -- at hotels in five major cities in Eastern Europe: Berlin, Budapest, Bucharest, Prague and Warsaw. The one-night package (with 20 percent room-only discounts for subsequent nights), is available from October 30 – March 20, 2010 and includes 20 percent off the lowest available room rate, free full breakfast, 20 percent off other food and beverage, and sightseeing passes to some of the most significant sights in cold war history: The Berlin Wall Museum at Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin, Statue Park and the House of Terror Museum in Budapest, The Parliament Palace Museum in Bucharest, The Communist Museum in Prague and The Warsaw Uprising Museum in Warsaw. (See hotel and attraction photos at Marriott Eastern Europe Flickr.)
To book Marriott’s Go East Package, visit www.marriott.com, search for one of the hotels listed below and be sure that the promotional code S09 appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making your online reservation.
• Berlin, Germany: The Berlin Marriott Hotel’s Go East! Package, priced at €199 for single occupancy and €239 for double occupancy, includes one overnight stay in a deluxe room, breakfast in the Midtown Grill, the Berlin Welcome Card and tickets to the The Berlin Wall Museum at the famous Check Point Charlie. Visit www.berlinmarriott.com.
• Bucharest, Romania: The JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel offers its Go East package, priced at 660-744 LEI, including one-night accommodation in a Deluxe room with American buffet breakfast for up to two persons in Cupola Restaurant and 20 percent discount for all food and beverage consumption throughout the stay. Promotion also includes tickets for two to visit the Parliament Palace. Rate does not include local taxes (12%). Visit www.marriott.com/buhro.
• Budapest, Hungary: At the Budapest Marriott Hotel, the Go East! Package is priced from €183,- €223, double occupancy, and includes deluxe room with Danube view, American buffet breakfast at Peppers for two, 20 percent discount on all food and beverage consumption, the Budapest Card (for 48 hours of free public transportation and discounts on shopping and museums), tickets for Statue Park (displaying 42 pieces of art from the Communist era between 1945-1989) and House of Terror Museum (a memorial to the victims which also presents a picture of life for Hungarians in those times). Visit www.marriottbudapest.com.
• Prague, Czech Republic: The four hotels in Prague are offering the Go East! Package which includes one-night accommodation in a Deluxe room on single or double occupancy, buffet breakfast for up to two persons, 20 percent discount on all food and beverage consumption throughout the stay, two tickets for 24-hour free public transportation and two entrance tickets to the Communism Museum (www.muzeumkomunismu.cz). Rates start at CZK 3,120 at the Prague Marriott Hotel visit www.marriottprague.com,CZK 2,500 at the Marriott Executive Apartments Prague visit www.praguemarriottexecutiveapartments.com, CZK 2,100 at Courtyard Prague Flora visit www.courtyardpragueflora.com, CZK 2,750 at Courtyard Airport Hotel visit www.marriott.com/prgpa. Rates do not include 9%VAT.
• Warsaw, Poland: The Go East! Package at the Warsaw Marriott Hotel, priced at 350 PLN per night, is available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and includes breakfast for two, 20 percent discount on all food and beverage, upgrade to corner junior suite based on availability, two Warsaw public transportation cards (good for 24 hours), and two tickets for the Warsaw Uprising Museum (www.1944.pl). Visit www.marriott.com/wawpl.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.