PENSCO Trust Hosts Self-directed Retirement Investing Event, 10/20th
Overlooked Opportunities for Financial & Real Estate Professionals
San Francisco, CA -- PENSCO Trust will host a Self-directed Retirement Investing Event in Las Vegas on Tuesday, October 20th, 2009 (http://www.penscotrust.com/education/events/advancedEducation.aspx). Attendants will learn about the vast wealth-building opportunities available with self-directed IRAs and Solo(k) plan accounts from the industry knowledge leaders.
This content-rich event is designed for financial, mortgage and real estate professionals, attorneys and CPAs that want to learn the rules and utilize new strategies such as:
* How to Avoid Prohibited Transactions, Tom Anderson, founder/CEO, PENSCO Trust Company http://www.penscotrust.com
* Rules, regulations & strategies of using LLCs w/IRAs Mark J. Kolher, CPA, Attorney
* Maximizing Roth IRA Conversions, Joe O. Luby, CFP
* Securities Issues with IRAs: what you need to know, John Magliana Jr., Attorney
* How to Get More Leads & Clients using YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter & the Cocktail Napkin Marketing Plan Robyn Levin, CEO, R. Levin Marketing Group http://rlevinmarketinggroup.com/
Individuals interested in joining other professionals on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 from 8:00am - 5:00pm at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, NV will receive a tremendous amount of useful information they can use to distinguish their companies and become heroes to their clients.
To register visit http://budurl.com/AdVegas
For more information, call (866) 818-4472.
About PENSCO Trust Company
PENSCO Trust (penscotrust.com) with offices in New Hampshire and California, and with more than $3 billion in assets under administration, for more than 19 years has enabled over 35,000 investors and professionals to take control of their retirement portfolios.
- Contact Information
- Robyn Levin
- Marketing/PR Consultant
- R. Levin Marketing Group
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.