New NDrive GPS navigation application comes to the iPhone.
PORTO, Portugal (October 09, 2009) - NDrive announces that the NDrive’s navigation applications can be purchased in the App Store now. The maps cover a huge selection of countries from all the continents and more maps will be available very soon.
“With NDrive, iPhone users can now benefit from NDrive’s simple, intuitive interface, turn-by-turn spoken navigation, and unique features not available with any other navigation software.” – Eduardo Carqueja, Founder.
iPhone 3G and 3GS users can now purchase NDrive application’s starting from $37,99.
NDrive designed their navigation software based on the concepts of flexible usage, operational speed, advanced graphics, and making greater use of the iPhone’s capabilities.
- Make use of three different routing modes: auto, pedestrian, and adventure.
- Fastest search of any iPhone GPS application. Can search by initials.
- Advanced graphics so as to approximate reality more closely. 6-10 FPS/sec makes for video like navigation.
- The iPhone is an amazing device and platform. We designed our software so that you can explore that platform’s potential while using the software.
Routing and maps
• Turn by turn spoken navigation
• Very quick routing calculation algorithms
• Route demo or map of route when trip planning
• Alternative route selection options
• Adventure mode for off-road, air or at sea use
• Thousands of important buildings represented in 3D
• Publish and share location based information with other users directly from your device
Usability and personalization
• User interface fully optimized with iPhone, rotate iPhone and map will adjust.
• Innovative Multi-touch gesture recognition for zoom, tilt and rotate that allows you to control and interact with the map. Kinetic scrolling.
• Call, SMS or visit websites of POIs directly from NDrive’s interface
• User interface available in 28 languages
NDrive Navigation Systems is a Portuguese company that began developing navigation software in 2005. In 2007 NDrive launched a number of products available in diverse markets all over the world. Demonstrating significant growth from 2007 to the present, NDrive expanded its product portfolio and global presence.
Since 2009 NDrive has turned its focus to making excellent GPS programs for mobiles. NDrive is an innovative leader in developing GPS technology for phones, with sales in 30 different countries. NDrive software is compatible with iPhone, Symbian, Windows Mobile and Android platforms on hundreds of mobile devices.
NDrive software is developed with an emphasis on innovation, ease of use, safety and value.
NDrive products are sold online through their website www.ndrive.com, the iPhone App store, and at select retailers all around the world.
More information and follow us on:
# # #
- Contact Information
- Alexandre Santana
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.