Clap Your Hands And Move To The Beat: B-Roll Now Available Of “How Sweet The Sound” Regional Winners
Verizon Wireless’ Nationwide Church Choir Contest Crowns Winners in Houston and New Jersey Competitions.
Verizon Wireless, the nation’s leading wireless provider
Broadcast-quality B-Roll of:
* Church choirs from the New York/New Jersey and Houston areas performing during the How Sweet the Sound™ regional competition in Newark, N.J., on Sept. 25 and Houston on Sept. 9
* Marble Community Gospel Choir, winner in the large choir, V CAST People’s choice and overall winner categories at the N.J. show
* Resurrection Baptist Church, winner in the large choir and overall winner categories at the Houston show
* Crowds arriving and entering the sold-out events
* Emcees Donald Lawrence and Lisa Kimmey-Winans
* Award-winning gospel artist and judge Marvin Sapp
The B-Roll is available at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia
Verizon Wireless is once again searching for the best church choir in America in its How Sweet the Sound tour. Church choirs in 11 U.S. cities are currently competing in the regional round of the competition. The winning choir from each city will have an opportunity to represent that city in the How Sweet the Sound grand finale event and compete for the title of “The Best Church Choir in America” and up to $25,000 in cash and prizes.
Now in its second full year, How Sweet the Sound is much more than a singing competition – it is an opportunity to celebrate the unique ways that music connects people within communities.
For details on current winners and upcoming concert dates, go to www.HowSweetTheSound.com
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.