Focus Enhancements Announces Focus MediaShare; New Web-Based Video Content Management Service for Video Professionals using Focus FS DTE Recorders
Campbell, CA.–September 22, 2009—Today, Focus Enhancements Inc.—a worldwide leader in video recording, media management, and digital audio technology—announced MediaShare, a new subscription-based content management service for video producers, studios, and departments. Featuring Direct To Web™ workflow, Focus MediaShare makes it simple for video professionals to transfer proxies of recordings, complete with metadata, bringing the benefits of Focus FS DTE Recorder workflow to online MediaShare workspaces where team members and clients can logon and view clips instantly. Proxies of dailies, rough cuts, and finished projects can also be uploaded quickly and easily. With its robust browser-based interface and built-in annotation and clip-rating tools, MediaShare reduces production time, increases opportunity for collaboration, and improves productivity—all for a modest monthly fee.
“Our FS customers have asked for a place to store, share, and publish their professional video files on the Internet,” said Matt McEwen, Dir. of Product Management at Focus Enhancements. “Focus MediaShare provides a comprehensive content management solution that’s fully integrated with our award-winning FS DTE recorders, making it an invaluable tool for video producers who want to improve productivity and provide clients a convenient and professional way to review video from any location.”
Focus MediaShare was developed in partnership with MediaSilo.
Pricing and Availability
Available now, MediaShare offers two types of subscriptions—$79 per month for a Basic and $129 per month for the Pro subscription service. For more information or to subscribe today, please visit www.focusmediashare.com.
Instant Proxy Publishing
• Go from acquisition to sharing with Direct To Web workflow
• Transfer proxies—complete with metadata—to your MediaShare online workspace
Online Video Library
• Store and deliver proxies and source files of your entire library online
• Use native and user-defined metadata to tag, organize, and find the clips in your library
Sharing, Collaboration, and Broadcast
• Provide team members and clients with online access to dailies, rough cuts, and finished projects with unprecedented speed
• Use the annotation tool to add notes to clips; perfect for collaboration, review, clip rating, and signoff
• Publish reels, clips, and completed content with a simple, flexible multi-clip embedded channel or single clip embeds
Video on the Go
• Access your video library from any location
• MediaShare creates mobile-ready proxy files that are optimized for viewing on your iPhone or other smart mobile devices
About Focus Enhancements, Inc.
Focus Enhancements, Inc. headquartered in Campbell, CA, is a leading designer of world-class solutions in advanced video and audio technologies. The company’s System Group develops video products for the digital media markets, with customers in the broadcast, video production, and digital asset management segments. The company’s Semiconductor Division develops application specific standard product (ASSPs), which address the audio distribution and the TV-out video encoder markets. For more information on Focus Enhancements please visit www.focusinfo.com.
Company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. © 2009 Focus Enhancements Inc. All rights reserved.
- Contact Information
- Geol Yeadon
- Focus Press Contact
- Focus Enhancements
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.