Aladdin Announces Third Annual Series of U.S. Luncheon Events: ’Maximizing Software Security & Sales’
Eight regional events designed for software developers, sales and product managers and current users of Aladdin HASP focus on protecting and licensing software
CHICAGO, March 2, 2006 - Aladdin Knowledge Systems (NASDAQ: ALDN), the worldwide leader in Software Digital Rights Management (SW DRM) and USB-based authentication solutions, and a leading innovator in enterprise secure content management, today announced its third annual series of complimentary luncheon events titled “Maximizing Software Security & Sales: Solutions for Protecting and Licensing Software.”
The series is uniquely designed to provide fresh insight into methods of protecting and licensing software and intellectual property. Each regional event includes a roundtable discussion over lunch, as well as presentations on best practices in IP protection and secure licensing, the latest hacker tools and technology, eleven steps to maximizing your protection against hackers, innovative secure licensing technology and technical demonstrations of key Aladdin HASP features and implementations.
“Aladdin’s luncheon events prove to be very informative,” said Juan Herrera, Software Developer for Orlando, Florida-based Security Information Systems. “The multiple presenters not only showcased their latest products, but also informed on how to leverage these products and what best practices should be followed when using them. It was a very worthwhile event.”
The Aladdin series is scheduled to visit the following locations throughout 2006:
* Dallas, TX -- Wednesday, March 8th - Maggiano’s North Park
* Montreal, CANADA -- Tuesday, April 18th - Montreal Casino
* Mississauga, CANADA - Wednesday, April 19th -- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
* Philadelphia, PA -- Tuesday, May 16th - Maggiano’s
* Boston, MA -- Wednesday, June 14th - Legal Seafoods
* Orange County, CA -- Wednesday, September 13th - FOX Sports Grill
* New York, NY -- Tuesday, October 10th - Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
* Washington, DC -- Wednesday, November 8th - Chevy Chase - Maggiano’s
For more information and event registration, visit www.hasphl.com/events.
About Aladdin HASP
The Aladdin HASP family provides a suite of revolutionary hardware- and software-based anti-piracy solutions engineered for software publishers to ensure that their intellectual property is protected and they get paid for each product they ship. Aladdin HASP provides the highest level of anti-piracy protection available to combat unauthorized copying and use. HASP also delivers powerful new tools to enable innovative software licensing schemes and flexible pricing models that allow publishers to bring their products to market with confidence while increasing sales and profits:
* HASP for Single-User: A hardware-based (HASP HL) or software-based (HASP SL) solution for protecting and licensing software running on stand-alone computers.
* HASP for Enterprise: A hardware-based (HASP HL Net) solution for protecting and licensing software used by multiple users in network environments and the enterprise.
* HASP for Trialware: A software-based solution (HASP TT) for creating secure, controlled software trialware.
* HASP for Documents: A hardware-based system (HASP DocSeal) for protecting intellectual property and sensitive information in HTML files.
HASP is the worldwide market leader in software DRM solutions and is used by more software developers than any other product. In a recent head-to-head comparison conducted by independent testing lab KeyLabs, HASP finished far ahead of its closest competitor with a large lead in key categories including security, ease-of-use, flexibility of tools and functionality, and compatibility across platforms and environments.
Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd. is a global provider of security solutions that reduce software theft, authenticate network users and protect against unwanted Internet and e-mail content, including spam, viruses and spyware. Its security products are organized into two segments: Software Digital Rights Management (DRM) and Enterprise Security. Aladdin’s Software DRM products allow software publishers to protect their intellectual property and increase revenues by reducing losses from software theft and piracy. Its Enterprise Security solutions enable organizations to secure their information technology assets by controlling who has access to their networks (authentication) and what content their users can utilize (content security). Visit the Aladdin Web site at www.Aladdin.com.
©2002-2006 Aladdin Knowledge Systems, Ltd. All rights reserved. HASP, Aladdin Knowledge Systems and the Aladdin logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Aladdin Knowledge Systems, Ltd. All other product and brand names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Contact Information
- Matthew Zintel
- Press Contact
- Zintel Public Relations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.