Leading Solution Providers Join Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork Program
Customers benefit from broader market experience and greater technological expertise of control and automation solutions
MILWAUKEE. — Seven leading vendors have recently joined the Rockwell Automation Solution Provider program, part of the company’s PartnerNetwork framework of specialists in industries, applications, geographies, technologies and services around the world. The Solution Provider program offers vendors extensive knowledge in the design, implementation, project management and maintenance of industrial control systems. End users also leverage the program to access industry experts that can address operational challenges to ultimately optimize systems and applications. /
The Solution Provider program helps its members increase market awareness with end users, expand into new market sectors, and improve technical and functional excellence. Participants also enjoy improved customer engagement through promotion and comarketing opportunities with Rockwell Automation.
The new Solution Providers include:
* Custom Control Manufacturing provides PLC and HMI programming services, control panel design and fabrication, custom software development, and networking solutions from the plant floor to the office environment. For more information: www.customcontrolmfr.com
* E-Technologies Group executes all phases and aspects of automation projects, and supports many traditional business information technology solutions for the automotive, food and beverage, home/health/beauty, and life sciences markets. For more information: www.etech-group.com
* Grantek provides integrated automation services that are designed to help increase a customer’s return on investment and reduce time to market through improved manufacturing productivity, product quality, asset utilization and integrated technology. For more information: www.grantek.com
* JNE Automation provides engineering services ranging from machine design to on-site startup for industrial, chemical, commercial and institutional applications. For more information: www.jneautomation.ca
* Melfi Technologies has over 15 years of process automation experience in product handling, specializing in industrial systems automation. For more information: www.melfitechnologies.com
* Power Engineers designs and commissions integrated control and information management systems for the food, beverage and energy industries. For more information: www.powerengs.com
* The Stellar Group focuses on design, engineering, construction, mechanical and real estate services, in addition to energy/utility systems, refrigeration equipment, refrigeration parts, safety training software and control systems. For more information: www.thestellargroup.com
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.