AOL Launches Women’s Lifestyle Site “That’s Fit” in U.S. and Canada
New Site Provides Resource for Health & Fitness News, Expert Advice and New Features Tailored for Each Country
New York, NY . – AOL announced the U.S. and Canadian launch of That’s Fit, http://www.thatsfit.com and http://www.thatsfit.ca, a women’s lifestyle site focused on all aspects of healthy living. The site, localized for each country, is a one-stop resource offering diet and nutrition news, fitness trends and tips, and product reviews, as well as motivation, inspiration and a daily focus on the pursuit of happiness.
“We are pleased to offer women the latest health, fitness and nutrition news from top experts in their fields,” said Stephanie Dolgins, Senior Vice President, AOL Women and Lifestyle. “Our content is tailored for local U.S. and Canadian audiences based on their particular interests. However, the common denominator is solid guidance on leading a 360-degree healthy lifestyle – body, mind and spirit.”
In the U.S., Thatsfit.com features include:
* Bob Greene – Exclusive motivational and strategic advice to lose and keep off weight;
* Fit Over 40 – Tailored information to keep viewers looking and feeling great;
* Fit Travel – Tips and tricks for staying in shape while on the road;
* Fit Running – Advice for all levels, plus a special focus on marathon training;
* Daily Fit Tip – A “best practice” for the day;
* Recipes section - Tanya Zuckerbrot, registered dietician, transforms high-calorie recipe submissions into waist-friendly dishes.
In Canada, Thatsfit.ca features include:
* Morning Scoop – A daily weigh in on the hottest health and fitness headlines from the Web;
* How to Be Happy – Weekly advice on how to live a happier, more insightful life;
* Eat This/Don’t Eat This – Advice on how to stay healthy through good nutrition, what to seek out and what to avoid;
* Worrywart – Putting health fears to rest with expert advice;
* 10 Questions – Questions answered on relationships, happiness, health and fitness.
That’s Fit is part of the AOL Living network of sites, one of the top-three online sites for women in the U.S. with more than 17 million monthly unique visitors, according to July 2009 comScore Media Matrix data. AOL Living has extended many of its U.S. brands to the international market, including ParentDish in the UK and Lemondrop in Australia.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.