Dell’s New Inspiron "Z" Laptops Prove Beauty and Braun Go Together
- Inspiron 14z and 15z Pack Power in Ultra-slim Profile - New Intel Ultra-low Voltage Processors Deliver Extended Entertainment - Easily Personalized with Choice of Performance Configurations
Round Rock, Texas.- Dell is taking thin to an all-new level in performance with its new “Z” model laptops. Featuring thinner, lighter bodies, longer-lasting “power-sipping” batteries, and incredible performance, the new Inspiron 14z and 15z feature stunning wide-screen displays, ample hard-drive storage and a range of entertainment options, making it easy to take your fun and entertainment on the road for extended periods of time.
The thinnest-ever models of Dell’s most popular consumer laptop PC, the new Inspiron 14z and 15z are about 1-inch thin, slim enough to fit in any bag, and feature the newest Intel Core Solo 2 ultra-low voltage processors for extended entertainment capability and Web surfing. They join the recently introduced Inspiron 11z, rounding out the Inspiron “z” portfolio of thin, “power-sipping” laptops.
* Thin Is In (about 1-inch tall) Dell consumer laptops with 16:9 displays in 14-inch (14z) and 15.6-inch (15z) models.
* Choice of Intel Pentium Core 2 Solo ultra-low voltage, Core 2 and Core 2 duo processors.
* Up to 500 GB 7,200 RPM hard drives;
* Included DVD drive
* Up to 8GB DDR3, 1,066MHz.
* Standard Wi-Fi and optional Mobile Broadband.
* Choice of 4-cell (4-hour) or 6-cell (8-hour) batteries.
* Express Charge (4- and 6-cell batteries) is 80% recharged in 60 minutes.
The Inspiron 14z and 15z are available in black or cherry red and can be purchased from $599 in retail stores and at dell.com beginning today, with worldwide availability in the coming weeks.
Also today, Dell announced the new Studio XPS 8000 desktop PC, with worldwide availability. Building upon the XPS performance legacy, the Studio XPS 8000 includes a choice of Intel’s newest, most powerful desktop processors, the Core i5 Quad Core and Core i7 Quad Core, and a 3D graphics bundle providing the most immersive gaming experience.
“People who want mobility, value, great performance and easy Internet access have made Inspiron our most popular consumer brand,” said Glen Robson, general manager Dell consumer laptops. “These new, thin, lighter-weight systems offer all-day performance with the latest Intel power-saving processors.”
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.