Rockwell Automation to Demonstrate Flexible and Sustainable Production Solutions at drinktec 2009
Innovative solutions help beverage manufacturers optimize production, and integrate process and discrete applications
MUNICH.— As both retailers and consumers increasingly embrace sustainability, beverage producers require solutions that help maximize asset utilization while reducing waste, energy usage and rework. Rockwell Automation will feature its latest automation and information solutions designed to help beverage companies promote sustainable production and improve manufacturing operations at drinktec 2009 in Munich, Germany from Sept. 14 to 19 (Hall A4, Booth 428).
“Rockwell Automation is committed to developing solutions that help beverage manufacturers optimize production from process to packaging applications,” said Steve Kelley, Global Solutions marketing manager, Rockwell Automation. “We strive to deliver sustainable solutions with superior project management experience to keep delivery on-time and on-budget on a global scale.”
At the show, Rockwell Automation will feature:
* A working minibrewery: Developed in conjunction with ProLeiT, Endress+Hauser and the Technical University Munich at Weihenstephan, the minibrewery demonstrates how combining best-in-class automation and information technology with industry experience can provide manufacturers with the flexibility needed to increase product variations and maintain product quality.
* Industry solutions: Rockwell Automation digital blending and fluid routing solutions apply the company’s extensive industry experience, standard control technology and reusable engineering to help customers increase throughput, improve asset utilization, and achieve sustainable production goals.
* Process Automation System: The Rockwell Automation PlantPAx Process Automation System combines the company’s core process automation capabilities and technologies with those of partners and acquisitions to help provide customers with a scalable, open and cost-effective process solution. The system is designed to help organizations achieve process automation excellence by seamlessly linking together system engineering, control and information, batch and sequencing, asset management and field device integration, along with critical control and process safety.
* Manufacturing execution system (MES) and solutions: Increased customer, business and regulatory demands are requiring beverage companies to constantly improve product quality, safety and regulatory compliance. Based on the FactoryTalk Integrated Production and Performance Suite, Rockwell Automation MES-level solutions help beverage manufacturers meet their regulatory, cost, quality and flexibility challenges across the entire production life cycle.
* Machine builder solutions: With its deep industry knowledge and broad network of OEM partners, Rockwell Automation experts will be available to help beverage companies find the right partners to meet their specific needs.
* Multidisciplined control and information solutions: The Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture system provides manufacturers with a single automation infrastructure for the entire range of manufacturing applications — large or small, from process to discrete. Based on the Logix Control Platform and FactoryTalk suite, the Integrated Architecture system simplifies the exchange of real-time data between plant-floor processes and information systems to enable flexible and sustainable manufacturing while reducing an organization’s total cost of ownership.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.