5 ways to buy wow account by TheGameSupply.net
The RMT market continues to grow as more gamers sell their wow accounts, world of warcraft accounts, and aion accounts. These gamers do not simply stop playing these titles, but tend to move on to another game as they become available. The more titles are available, the more gamers tend to switch from one title to another at a quicker pace.
When looking to buy wow accounts, world of warcraft accounts, or aion accounts what should be looked at?
5 good tips to follow when considering any virtual purchase from a website:
1. Is this website reputable. Often simply searching google for such terms as “website name” scam, fraud, rip off will show disgruntled users.
2. Does the website have established feedback system for its users? Do they have considerable positive feedback built up?
3. Another good way to see not only where a website is located, but also how long it has been in business is whois. You can simply query whois (insert website name) in order to see who the domain belongs to, where they are located, and time the domain has been in business. Be leary of sites that register their domain by proxy, or provide no contact information.
4. Once you have decided this site is reputable, what kind of accounts do they offer? Are they offering simple basic wow accounts or highly developed. Be careful buying a very basic character as a lot of times those have been power leveled, and might have marks against their accounts resulting in a later ban of the account by the game publisher.
5. Finally, does the site have a live chat or communication system that fits with your needs? Do they speak the same language? These things are very important if an issue comes up and you need support, and find out they cannot communicate with you effectively.
“As the virtual market continues to grow, so do the scam or fraudulent websites that pop up simply to defraud people. In every marketplace there will be scams and other things you should guard yourself against when purchasing items from a new source, this guide should give you a few pointers to be able to do just that.” says TheGameSupply.net’s VP of marketing James Peacock.
- Contact Information
- Kenneth Pierce
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.