Nature’s Source Natural Laundry Stain Remover Tackles Tough School-Time Stains
RACINE, Wis. – For parents, back-to-school season is a blur of shopping for school supplies, coordinating schedules for extracurricular activities, and preparing their children for a fresh start to the school year. The school year also brings with it extra laundry and stains from cafeteria spills, recess and sports game tumbles. When it comes to clean-up, nearly half of home laundry shoppers in a recent survey said that “environmental friendliness” was an important factor. To meet families’ evolving needs, SC Johnson is expanding its Nature’s Source® cleaning line with the new Natural Laundry Stain Remover by Shout®.
“I look for solutions that make sending my kids back to school convenient, easy on the wallet, and in line with the environmentally responsible way my family is trying to live,” said Jen Singer, lifestyle expert, author and founder of Mommasaid.net, an online resource for moms. “The Nature’s Source® Natural Laundry Stain Remover by Shout® is perfect for when my kids bring the playground home on their clothes, because it cleans powerfully and naturally, tackling tough stains. It’s a solution I feel good about.”
Mom’s Back-to-School Checklist
Singer hears from many moms concerned with making the transition from summertime to school time an easy process for the whole family, which is why she recommends the following convenient, affordable and green tips:
* GIVE THE ENVIRONMENT (AND YOURSELF) A BREAK: Make a deal with other parents to carpool the kids to dance or soccer practice. Not only will it save fuel and money, it will give each parent a break from sing-alongs and post-game muddy cleats.
* DON’T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF: Laundry stains from sports games or running on the playground are inevitable, so use a stain remover that is trusted to eliminate stains, such as the new Nature’s Source® Natural Laundry Stain Remover by Shout®, safe for colorfast washables.
* BE SMART WITH SCHOOL SUPPLIES: Make a big difference with small changes. Buy recycled paper products, such as notebooks, notepads and pencils, and refillable pens.
* BE A SAVVY SHOPPER: Determine what’s necessary to buy new, what can be used from the last school year, and what hand-me-downs the younger ones can use. Don’t buy a new Cubs Scout hat if your neighbor has one to lend. And, spread out the shopping trips throughout the season when there’s a saleâ€”your kids probably won’t need sweaters for a good month or more.
* CARVE OUT STUDY SPACE: Make sure your kids have an uncluttered spot where they can study without distractions. Whether your kids do math at the kitchen table or social studies in their rooms, they need a place where they aren’t interrupted by siblings or wooed by video games.
Make a Clean Break into the Back to School Season
As the family settles into the school time routine, remember other ways to maintain a green lifestyle while making sure it fits the budget and isn’t a hassle. When it comes to cleaning the home following after-school snack-time or post-game celebrations, try the following Nature’s Source® cleaners, which clean powerfully and naturally:
* Nature’s Source® Natural Laundry Stain Remover by Shout®
* Nature’s Source® Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner by Windex®
* Nature’s Source® Natural All-Purpose Cleaner by Scrubbing Bubbles®
* Nature’s Source® Natural Bathroom Cleaner by Scrubbing Bubbles®
* Nature’s Source® Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner by Scrubbing Bubbles®
All five Nature’s Source® products contain 99 percent or more natural ingredients, and do not contain ammonia, bleach or phosphorus. They were designed to both meet the stringent criteria for the EPA’s Design for the Environment (DfE) program and to follow SC Johnson’s own Greenlist™ process for sourcing ingredients. The products are sold in recyclable bottles . Additionally, they have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
Available in grocery, mass merchandise, drug, and do-it-yourself stores nationwide this September, the manufacturer’s suggested retail price for the new Nature’s Source® Laundry Stain Remover is $3.49.
Visit www.NaturesSourceCleaners.com to learn more about the entire line of Nature’s Source® products, SC Johnson’s environmental history and join the community garden of green projects.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.