Xerox Office Products Honored for Quality, Performance and Value
NORWALK, Conn.- In the market for a new printer or multifunction printer (MFP) that provides outstanding image quality, performance, reliability and overall value? Don’t just take the vendor’s word for it. In the first half of 2009, Xerox Corporation’s (NYSE: XRX) multitude of office printing products earned 101 awards and accolades from top research firms, technology publications and industry analysts.
The Phaser™ line of desktop printers and MFPs received 23 honors so far this year for both color and black-and-white products. The awards include:
* The Phaser 3635MFP: recognized with an “Editor’s Choice Award” from Better Buys for Business and included in their “Black-and-White Printer Multifunctional Guide.”
* The ;Phaser 7500DN: received an “Editor’s Choice” designation from PC Magazine, earning 4.5 out of 5 stars.
* The ;Phaser 6128MFP: honored with a 2009 “Pick” award from Buyers Laboratory, Inc. (BLI), in the category of Outstanding Personal Color Multifunction Printer.
Xerox’s WorkCentre™ family of MFPs has also had a strong mid-year report card, receiving seven “Editors Choice Awards” from Better Buys for Business. In particular, the WorkCentre 7400 color MFP series has received:
* Three BLI 2009 “Pick” awards
* A BERTL’s “Exceptional” rating of 5 out of 5 stars; and
* BLI recognition for Outstanding Achievement for Energy Efficiency.
Overall year-to-date, Xerox has received 19 “Editor’s Choice Awards” from Better Buys for Business and five 2009 “Pick” awards from BLI.
“The numerous awards Xerox office products have received this year underscore the strength of our product line - from small desktop printers to high-volume office systems that print, copy, fax and scan all in one device,” said Rick Dastin, president, Global Product Delivery Group, Xerox Corporation.
Additionally, Xerox’s ColorQube™ 9200 Series solid ink MFP, has been honored with multiple awards citing technological innovation. The Hybrid Color pricing plans, available on the ColorQube, were recognized with a 2009 “BERTL’s Best Award” for Most Innovative Color Printer Pricing. BLI awarded the ColorQube with an “Outstanding Achievement Award” highlighting its innovative pricing structure, ease of use and environmental benefits, and Industry Analysts, Inc., presented the ColorQube with a “Technological Innovation Award.”
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.