Full Disclosure Network® Flash Back Video Features Controversial Moments & Commentary from Ed Meese, Bill Bratton, Larry Flynt, ACLU and More: (8 min)
Los Angeles, CA. The Full Disclosure Network® is re-releasing an “Mini Documentary” that unfolds the story behind this independent news network. Featuring video clips of controversial moments from programs that featured prominent guests and elected officials over the past seventeen years.
This eight minute Mini Documentary video provides background and commentary about this alternative news network that is billed as “the news behind the news” and has been distributed to 45 community community cable channels throughout California. Most recently distribution has been expanded to states including: Washington D.C., Manhattan NY, York PA, San Antonio TX, Framingham MA, St. Paul MN, Waterloo WI and video streaming world-wide from the Internet. Watch the video Here: http://www.fulldisclosure.net/flash/minidoc.php
MINI DOCUMENTARY GUESTS FEATURED:
* L.A. County District Attorney Steve Cooley
* LAPD Chief William Bratton
* Larry Flynt, Publisher Hustler Magazine
* Former U. S. Attorney General Edwin Meese, III
* L. A. County Sheriff Lee Baca
* Stephen Yagman, Civil Rights Attorney
* L. A. Councilman Bernard Parks
* Nativo Lopez, President MAPA
* LAPD Assistant Chief David Gascon (ret)
* David Cartwright, Sr. Partner, O’Melveny & Myers
* Don Mullinax, LAUSD Inspector General
* Roger Carrick, Special Legal Counsel LAUSD Inspector General,
* Ramona Ripston, Executive Director ACLU Of So. California
* James B. Reidy, Jr. Professor Emeritus L.A. Pierce College
* Kathy Dreyfuss, ACLU Staff Attorney
In 1992 the independent Full Disclosure Network® program began it’s unorthodox climb to prominence, starting on one public access cable channel in Santa Monica, expanding throughout California to world-wide presence on the Internet. The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences presented host Leslie Dutton with a public affairs Emmy Award for the 2001 Series entitled “L. A.’s War Against Terrorism”. In 2008 Full Disclosure producers Leslie Dutton and T J Johnston received an Emmy nomination for the series entitled “Feds Nail OC Sheriff” covering the Federal prosecution of Orange County Sheriff Michael Carona.
- Contact Information
- Leslie Dutton
- Full Disclosure Network®
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.