Home Remedies for Pets
Nobody knows your animals like you do. You know when they are slightly off colour, a little short on energy or carrying maybe a slight limp. Have you ever wished you could help them in some way without running to the vet for every trivial problem.
Of course you also know that if you could treat at this early stage you would be avoiding major problems later.
Here are seven everyday things that come up with our pets that can be identified and simply treated in the early stages at home by you simply, easily and cost effectively.
1. Accidents and injuries – you know the ones falls, muscle and tendon injuries, fights, etc
2. Infections – the little weepy eruptions from some known or unknown source.
3. Poisoning – the symptoms of poisoning are easy to spot. Loss of Appetite, higher than normal consumption of water, lethargy, diahhrea and vomiting. The body will try to expel the poison however it is able. It could be from anything – off food or water, chemicals, chewing on a toad, etc.
4. Heat Stroke – you return home from a great day out with your pet in the sunshine only to find they are unwell, maybe a little staggery in the legs, excessive panting, exhaustion, generally unwell. If you have been in the hot sun with your dog and see these symptoms there is a fair bet it is heatstroke.
5. Bites – it is frustrating when your pets are bitten whether it be a tick, spider, infestation of mosquitos, mites or ants. You need something to take out the toxins and relieve the symptoms.
6. Abscesses – unexplained lumps and bumps that appear on your pets usually are something as simple as a foreign object under the skin – grass seed, prickle, etc. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to expel those objects without major intrusive surgery?
7. Arthritis - we know that arthritis sets in after injuries, if we can heal the injuries as they arise then there is nothing for the arthritis to spread into. Keep your animals arthritis free by treating injuries as they arise.
Do you associate with any of the above issues? Has there been time when you wished your could have helped your pets at home instead of running to get help? It may be that you couldn’t afford another vet bill or is it because you want to avoid the chemical medication that you know you will have to give your pet? If you are looking for a cost effective, natural, environmentally friendly product, that is also easy to administer in the obvious situations we have just spoken of, then we have the answers for you.
Heal with Ease offer a range of kits to help you to help your animals times of stress. We are talking simple everyday problems that arise that you can now treat in the early stages before they ‘blow out’ to something far harder to treat.
To find out more visit our website http://www.healwithease.com or give us a call on 0437 287 483.
- Contact Information
- Catherine Tighe
- Heal with Ease
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.