"Choose Your Passion" - Citi Invites Credit Cardholders to Realize Their Lifestyle Dreams
Bangkok – From August until the end of January 2010, Citibank credit cardholders can fulfill some of their lifestyle dreams and desires in the new “Citi Choose Your Passion” campaign.
With this program, Citi credit cardholders can select from five “lifestyle category passions” – dining, travel, home, fashion and entertainment – and can have their dreams realized with advice from five “passion gurus” who are experts in the respective areas.
The gurus are:
* “My Entertainment” Guru - Thiraphat Sajakul, a famous singer and radio host
* “My Look Guru” - Ornapa Krisadee, model and makeup artist
* “My Dining Guru” - M.L Parson Svasti, renowned gastronome and host of the “First Class by Pintothaolek” TV show
* “My Travel Guru” - Jongkolnee Satiraassavanant, host of the “Beyond Border Adventure” TV series
* “My Home Guru” - Duangrit Bunnag, a renowned architect and interior designer
Voralak Tulaphorn, Cards Business Director, Citibank N.A, said, “In terms of benefits offered to credit cardholders, ’Citi Choose Your Passion’ is our biggest campaign of the year. The five featured categories are the most popular, with regards to customer card spend, and we expect this campaign will provided even more value-added, interesting and exclusive experiences for them.”
The “Choose Your Passion” campaign comprises various activities, events and promotions including:
* x1 extra reward points when making a purchase from a "passion-linked outlet’
* Gift vouchers to the value of 600 Baht for every purchase/card spend of 25,000 baht
* Entry into the grand prize draw - cardholders will receive one entry per 800 baht card spend
* 10 entries into the grand prize draw for new cardholders (must make at least one purchase within 30 days of receiving the card)
* Monthly workshops hosted by the respective gurus for cardholders - these will run until January
* Opportunity to redeem accumulated points for special gifts of the month (at bonus rates)
The top prizes in the lucky draw are:
* My Entertainment: Four return tickets from Bangkok to Japan and accommodation (four nights) and theme park tours
* My Look: One return ticket from Bangkok to Italy and accommodation (four nights) and a shopping tour at The Mall Outlet as well as a sightseeing tour of Florence
* My Dining: Two return tickets from Bangkok to London and accommodation (four nights) and a dinner with celebrity chef, Jamie Oliver
* My Travel: Two return tickets from Bangkok to New Zealand and accommodation (six nights) as well as a nature exploring trip
* My Home: A Flos ARCO floor lamp, a Herman Miller Eames lounge chair and ottoman
To enter: Citi credit cardholders simply need to select a passion and type the word “Citi” followed with the number of your passion (Citi1: My Entertainment, Citi2: My Look, Citi3: My Dining, Citi4: My Trip and Citi5: My Home), space, and your credit card ID number of 16 digits then SMS requiring a USER ID to the number 4520000 or enjoy monthly activities at citibank.co.th/chooseyourpassion.
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. Through Citicorp and Citi Holdings, Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.