ARRIS to Display Complete Portfolio of End-to-End Converged Solutions at IBC 2009
ARRIS Solutions Designed to Attract New Customers and Generate New Revenue Streams in the Current Climate
Suwanee, GA: ARRIS (Nasdaq: ARRS) will demonstrate its convergence-enabling portfolio of triple-play products at booth F40 in Hall 1 at the IBC 2009 in Amsterdam, September 11-15.
Among the demonstrations at the ARRIS booth will be:
* The ARRIS ConvergeMedia(TM) Unified Video Delivery Platform which simplifies the delivery of revenue-generating video and advertising services. The demonstrations include the ConvergeMedia Application Platform, including linear and advanced advertising insertion, time-shifted TV and nPVR, and the ConvergeMedia Distribution platforms
* the MDX Video Distribution Switch developed by Verivue and the XMS Origin Server. ARRIS will present an MHP solution for European cable operators as well as an IPTV solution for telco operators.
* ARRIS and OpenTV will jointly present a demonstration of their next generation linear television ad platform, which revolutionizes traditional ad insertion technologies and is designed to make TV advertising more relevant, accountable and dynamic.
* Additionally on display will be the D5(TM) Universal Edge QAM for distributing On Demand content in an HFC system.
* The ARRIS end-to-end DOCSIS 3.0 IP Variable Bit Rate (VBR) Video Delivery system which consists of the next generation MDX VBR VOD server, the DOCSIS 3.0 C4 CMTS, capable of bonding multiple downstream channels into one very high speed broadband connection, and an in-home cable router/modem.
* DOCSIS 3.0 broadband access solutions which increase operator competitiveness and enable new revenue-generating services. ARRIS will demonstrate its C4 CMTS and C4c(TM) compact CMTS, Touchstone wideband modems and E-MTAs, as well as Incognito provisioning.
* WorkAssure(TM) and ServAssure(TM) intelligent network, service and workforce assurance solutions that ease the complexity of delivering and managing complex services while driving down the cost of routine operations. Other ARRIS Assurance solutions presented will include the HouseCheck(TM) application and support for DOCSIS 3.0 networks and devices.
* ARRIS CHP Max(TM) Converged Headend Platform, CORWave(TM) II 1 GHz Capacity Multiplying transmitters, Opti Max fiber deep nodes, FlexMax(TM) amplifiers, as well as FTTMax(TM) 1000 RFoG Optical Network Units. These next-generation optical solutions cost-effectively increase the capacity of existing network infrastructure, while extending the life of current capital investment.
ARRIS at the IBC conference:
At the IBC conference, Mark Bugajski, ARRIS Vice President Advanced Technology, will present the technical paper “IP Video over DOCSIS3.0” at the SCTE Benelux panel on Tuesday, September 15th, 9:00-13:00.
Carol Ansley, ARRIS Director of Engineering, will present the paper “Impact of increased usage of Video Streaming on IP access networks” in the session ’The newest developments in IPTV’ on September 11th from 9:00-10:30 and the paper will be published on the IBC 2009 conference CD-Rom.
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of technology supporting triple- and quad-play broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver reliable telephony, demand driven video, next-generation advertising and high-speed data services. ARRIS products expand and help grow network capacity with access and outside plant construction equipment, reliably deliver voice, video and data services and assure optimal service delivery for end customers. Headquartered in Suwanee, GA, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Suwanee; Chicago, IL; State College, PA; Beaverton, OR; Wallingford, CT; Cork, Ireland; and Shenzhen, China, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.